COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV/The Gazette) - Looking for military specials this Veterans Day? A number of local and national businesses have you covered!
• Applebee’s, multiple locations: Free dine-in entrée from Applebee’s special menu. Choose from the Bacon Cheeseburger and Fiesta Lime Chicken.
• Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, 1765 Briargate Pkwy. (The Promenade Shops at Briargate): Free Bad Daddy’s All American Burger and side.
• Chili’s, multiple locations: Free meal choose from: Chicken crispers, margarita grilled chicken, bowl of chili or soup and salad, chicken bacon ranch quesadillas, just bacon burger, old-timer with cheese, or Cajun chicken pasta.
• Colorado Mountain Brewery (multiple locations): Veterans receive a free appetizer
• Cracker Barrel (multiple locations): Veterans get free slice of cake or latte.
• Denver Zoo, 2300 Steele St.: Free admission for veterans
• Dunkin' Donuts, multiple locations: Free donut of their choice.
• Fazoli's (multiple locations): Veterans receive a free spaghetti meal.
• Great Clips, multiple locations: Veterans can get their choice of a free haircut or a card to use on a later date. Civilians who get a haircut on Nov. 11 will receive a free haircut card to give to a veteran. Cards are good through Dec. 31.
• Golden Corral (multiple locations): Veterans will receive a free "thank you" dinner.
• Jiffy Lube (multiple locations): Free Jiffy Lube Value Oil Change Plus for veterans.
• Kneaders Bakery and Cafe, 13482 Bass Pro Drive and 3430 Cinema Point: Free chunky cinnamon French toast breakfast until 11 a.m. Dine-in customers are served unlimited slices of French toast.
• Little Caesars, multiple locations: Free Hot-n-Ready lunch combo paired with 20-ounce Pepsi 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Olive Garden, multiple locations: Free meal for veterans (includes unlimited breadsticks and soup or salad)
• On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, multiple locations: Free meal served with rice and beans. Choose two from these options: House salad, chicken tortilla soup, seasoned ground beef enchilada with chile con carne, spinach and mushroom enchilada with sour cream sauce, cheese and onion enchilada with chile con carne sauce, chicken Tinga enchilada with green chile or sour cream sauce, seasoned ground beef taco, or shredded chicken Tinga taco.
• Red Lobster, 4925 N. Academy Blvd. and 3510 New Center Point (First & Main Town Center): Free appetizer or dessert in-house or on to-go orders picked up in-restaurant. Appetizers include: sweet chili shrimp, mozzarella cheesesticks, Parrot Isle jumbo coconut shrimp, seafood-stuffed mushrooms, lobster and langostino pizza, signature shrimp cocktail or langostino-lobster-artichoke-and-seafood dip. Desserts include: vanilla bean cheesecake, key lime pie, warm apple crostada, chocolate wave or brownie overboard.
• Red Robin, multiple locations: Veterans will receive a free Tavern Double Burger with bottomless steak fries.
• Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, 3316 Cinema Point (First & Main Town Center): Free meals for veterans
• Romano’s Macaroni Grill, 2510 Tenderfoot Hill St.: Free meal: Mom's ricotta meatballs and spaghetti.
• Speedy Shine Car Wash, 395 S. 8th St.: Free car wash for veterans
• Texas Roadhouse, multiple locations: Veterans receive a free meal between 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Tucanos Brazilian Grill, 3294 Cinema Point (First & Main Town Center): Free Churrasco meal for veterans with the purchase of another adult Churrasco meal. Deal good through Nov. 12.
• Village Inn, multiple locations: Free (dine-in only) Inn Credible V.I.B., which includes choice of four items to create a breakfast.
Even more deals can be found by clicking here and scrolling down to Colorado listings.
Be sure to bring proof of current or former service to all of the above locations.