How to Watch the Colorado State vs. Colorado Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 18 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) take on the Colorado State Rams (0-1) at Folsom Field on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
While Colorado ranks 20th-worst in the FBS in total defense with 441 yards allowed per game, it's been a different story on the other side of the ball, as the Buffaloes rank 14th-best in the FBS (509.5 yards per game). Colorado State has not been getting things done on defense, ranking fifth-worst with 50 points surrendered per game. It has been more effective offensively, putting up 24 points per contest (100th-ranked).
In the story below, we provide all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN.
Colorado State vs. Colorado Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- TCU vs Houston
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
- BYU vs Arkansas
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Virginia vs Maryland
Colorado State vs. Colorado Key Statistics
|357 (131st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||509.5 (47th)|
|556 (20th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||441 (82nd)|
|37 (131st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||56.5 (125th)|
|320 (17th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||453 (2nd)|
|2 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (29th)|
|2 (84th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (57th)|
Colorado State Stats Leaders
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has thrown for 210 yards (210.0 ypg) while completing 65% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes with one interception this season.
- The team's top rusher, Avery Morrow, has carried the ball 11 times for 29 yards (29.0 per game).
- Kobe Johnson has run for 16 yards across seven carries.
- Justus Ross-Simmons paces his team with 123 receiving yards on five catches with one touchdown.
- Tory Horton has put up an 81-yard season so far. He's caught nine passes on 13 targets.
- Dallin Holker's seven targets have resulted in five grabs for 47 yards and one touchdown.
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has thrown for 903 yards (451.5 ypg) to lead Colorado, completing 77.5% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes this season.
- Dylan Edwards has 79 rushing yards on 15 carries with one touchdown. He's also tacked on eight catches for 143 yards (71.5 per game) and three touchdowns through the air.
- Anthony Hankerson has carried the ball 15 times for 47 yards (23.5 per game).
- Xavier Weaver's leads his squad with 288 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 16 receptions (out of 20 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Travis Hunter has caught 14 passes for 192 yards (96.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jimmy Horn Jr.'s 19 catches are good enough for 181 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Colorado or Colorado State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.