Rockies vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 8
Thursday's game between the San Francisco Giants (31-30) and the Colorado Rockies (26-37) at Coors Field has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-3, with the Giants securing the victory. Game time is at 3:10 PM ET on June 8.
The Giants will give the ball to Alex Cobb (5-2, 2.71 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chase Anderson.
Rockies vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Giants 5, Rockies 4.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Under 11.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 3-7.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rockies have compiled a 5-2-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (bookmakers set runlines in seven of those games).
- The Rockies have come away with 23 wins in the 53 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Colorado has a mark of 8-16 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 40% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Colorado is the No. 13 offense in the majors, scoring 4.5 runs per game (281 total runs).
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.19 ERA this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 2||@ Royals||W 7-2||Chase Anderson vs Jordan Lyles|
|June 3||@ Royals||W 6-4||Austin Gomber vs Daniel Lynch|
|June 4||@ Royals||L 2-0||Kyle Freeland vs Brady Singer|
|June 6||Giants||L 10-4||Dinelson Lamet vs John Brebbia|
|June 7||Giants||L 5-4||Connor Seabold vs Logan Webb|
|June 8||Giants||-||Chase Anderson vs Alex Cobb|
|June 9||Padres||-||Austin Gomber vs Yu Darvish|
|June 10||Padres||-||Kyle Freeland vs Ryan Weathers|
|June 11||Padres||-||Dinelson Lamet vs Blake Snell|
|June 12||@ Red Sox||-||Connor Seabold vs James Paxton|
|June 13||@ Red Sox||-||Chase Anderson vs Kutter Crawford|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.