Rockies vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies will meet on Wednesday at Chase Field, at 9:40 PM ET, with Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and Ryan McMahon among those expected to deliver at the plate.
Oddsmakers list the Diamondbacks as -185 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rockies +150 moneyline odds to win. Arizona (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The total is 10 runs for this contest (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 5-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Rockies and their foes are 6-4-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- The Rockies are 2-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests (three of those contests had a runline set by bookmakers).
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Rockies|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have won in 21, or 45.7%, of the 46 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Colorado has entered 23 games this season as the underdog by +150 or more and is 8-15 in those contests.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of its 55 opportunities.
- The Rockies have posted a record of 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.