Novak Djokovic 2023 French Open Odds
Novak Djokovic has made the final of the French Open versus Casper Ruud, as he looks to claim a title. Djokovic is +210 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Djokovic at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Finals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Djokovic's Next Match
After defeating Carlos Alcaraz 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1 in the semis, Djokovic will play Ruud in the final on Sunday, June 11 at 8:30 AM ET.
Djokovic currently has odds of -450 to win his next matchup versus Ruud. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Novak Djokovic Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: -125
- US Open odds to win: -100
- French Open odds to win: +210
Want to bet on Djokovic? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the semifinals, Djokovic was victorious 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1 versus Alcaraz on Friday.
- Djokovic is 51-5 over the past 12 months, with six tournament titles.
- Djokovic is 11-3 on clay over the past year, with no tournament victories.
- Through 56 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Djokovic has played 25.8 games per match. He won 60.7% of them.
- In his 14 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Djokovic has averaged 27.9 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Djokovic has won 87.8% of his service games, and he has won 33.2% of his return games.
- Djokovic has claimed 78.8% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 38.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.