Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 28, the Colorado Rockies (23-30) are +100000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (27th) in MLB. They are +25000 to win the NL West.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+25000||-||(+25000, bet $100 to win $25000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies Standings Information
The Rockies are 4.0 games behind in the Wild Card standings, and 9.0 games out of first in the NL West.
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||4.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||7.5|
Rockies Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.7 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- Colorado's 5.06 team ERA ranks 28th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies are 7-2 this season in games when they hit two or more home runs.
- Colorado has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 11 games this season, and has gone 8-3 in those contests.
- The Rockies are 6-7 in the 13 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Colorado has gone 14-6 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies Next Game Information
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Kris Bryant||+15000||-||-||.268/.345/.385 5 HR 17 RBI|
|C.J. Cron||+20000||-||-||.228/.277/.426 6 HR 20 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.283/.368/.451 4 HR 21 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.227/.309/.414 6 HR 23 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+8000||.226/.274/.357 3 HR 20 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||4-5 3.86 ERA 6.5 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rockies gear at Fanatics!
Rockies' Top Players
- Charlie Blackmon has been the team's best hitter this year, delivering a .283/.368/.451 slash line with 13 doubles, four home runs, 19 walks and 21 RBI.
- This year, Elias Diaz has been one of the team's best producers, delivering a .333/.387/.519 slash line with 11 doubles, six home runs, 14 walks and 27 RBI.
- At the dish, Jurickson Profar, one of the team's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .250 with a .325 OBP, five home runs, 22 runs, and 22 RBI.
- Kris Bryant has delivered a .268/.345/.385 slash line with six doubles, five home runs, 18 walks and 17 RBI so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.