San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Final Four
The San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) and Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) meet in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday with a chance to play in the championship game on the line. Oddsmakers have installed San Diego State as 2.5-point favorites for the contest, at which begins at 6:09 PM (airing on CBS). The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
|San Diego State||-2.5||131.5|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
San Diego State vs Florida Atlantic Betting Records & Stats
- The Aztecs are 19-15-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, San Diego State has won 23 of its 24 games, or 95.8%, when favored by at least -150 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Aztecs, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- Florida Atlantic has a 22-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Owls have been victorious three times in four chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Florida Atlantic has a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 131.5||% of Games Over 131.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||18||52.9%||71.5||149.5||62.9||128||138.1|
Additional San Diego State vs Florida Atlantic Insights & Trends
- San Diego State has a 7-3 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall over its past 10 games.
- The Aztecs' past 10 contests have not gone over the total.
- Florida Atlantic has gone 10-0 in its last 10 contests, with an 8-2 record against the spread in that span.
- The Owls have gone over the total in four of their last 10 outings.
- The Aztecs score 6.4 more points per game (71.5) than the Owls give up (65.1).
- When San Diego State totals more than 65.1 points, it is 12-10 against the spread and 20-4 overall.
- The Owls score an average of 78 points per game, 15.1 more points than the 62.9 the Aztecs allow.
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, Florida Atlantic is 16-10 against the spread and 27-3 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||19-15-0||15-11||13-21-0|
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Home/Away Splits
|San Diego State||Florida Atlantic|
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|75.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.1|
|68.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.9|
|6-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.