Nikola Jokic Injury Status - Nuggets vs. Suns Injury Report March 31
The Denver Nuggets (51-25) are keeping their eye on two players on the injury report, including Nikola Jokic, as they ready for a Friday, March 31 game against the Phoenix Suns (41-35) at Footprint Center, which tips at 10:30 PM ET.
The Nuggets head into this contest after a 107-88 loss to the Pelicans on Thursday. The Nuggets got a team-leading 21 points from Jamal Murray in the loss.
Denver Nuggets Injury Report Today
|Jack White||SF||Out||Health And Safety Protocols||1.2||0.6||0.2|
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Phoenix Suns Injury Report Today
Suns Injuries: Kevin Durant: Questionable (Ankle)
Nuggets vs. Suns Game Info
- When: Friday, March 31, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: NBA TV, BSAZ, and ALT
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Nuggets Season Insights
- The Nuggets put up just 4.7 more points per game (116.4) than the Suns allow their opponents to score (111.7).
- When it scores more than 111.7 points, Denver is 46-6.
- While the Nuggets are putting up 116.4 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that in their last 10 games, amassing 113.8 points per contest.
- Denver connects on 12 three-pointers per game (16th in the league), while its opponents have made 11.4 on average.
- The Nuggets average 117.2 points per 100 possessions on offense (first in league), and allow 113.3 points per 100 possessions (19th in NBA).
Nuggets vs. Suns Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.