Colorado vs. Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 9:42 AM MDT|Updated: Mar. 24, 2023 at 9:38 AM MDT
Friday's contest features the Iowa Hawkeyes (28-6) and the Colorado Buffaloes (25-8) clashing at Climate Pledge Arena (on March 24) at 7:30 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 74-68 victory for Iowa.
The Buffaloes' most recent game on Monday ended in a 61-53 victory over Duke.
Colorado vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Colorado vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 74, Colorado 68
Colorado Schedule Analysis
- The Buffaloes' signature win this season came in a 77-67 victory over the No. 8 Utah Utes on January 6.
- The Buffaloes have 11 wins against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the sixth-most in the country.
Colorado 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-67 at home over Utah (No. 8/AP Poll) on January 6
- 61-53 on the road over Duke (No. 13/AP Poll) on March 20
- 73-70 at home over UCLA (No. 14/AP Poll) on January 27
- 63-53 on the road over Oregon (No. 24) on February 3
- 72-65 at home over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on January 13
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Colorado Performance Insights
- The Buffaloes' +346 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 10.5 points per game) is a result of putting up 69.0 points per game (102nd in college basketball) while giving up 58.5 per outing (46th in college basketball).
- Colorado has averaged 3.1 fewer points in Pac-12 play (65.9) than overall (69.0).
- At home the Buffaloes are putting up 74.1 points per game, 9.2 more than they are averaging on the road (64.9).
- At home, Colorado gives up 59.2 points per game. Away, it concedes 58.9.
- The Buffaloes have fared worse offensively in their previous 10 games, generating 65.9 points per contest, 3.1 fewer points their than season average of 69.0.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.