Sponsored - Glen Eyrie Castle and Conference Center is hiring! Tucked away in a canyon right next to Garden of the Gods Park at the base of Pike’s Peak, Glen Eyrie is a faith-based destination retreat center that seeks to create meaningful experiences through God-honoring hospitality.
We’re looking for people like you to come be a part of something bigger than themselves. Working at Glen Eyrie is a great option for high schoolers, college students, and those taking a gap year - we’ll work with you to accommodate your schedule.
Multiple part-time positions are available! To apply, fill out our interest form on our website: gleneyrie.org/careers
- Events Services
- Dining Room
- Guest Services
Here are some reasons to consider joining the Glen Eyrie team:
- COMMUNITY—Join a team of individuals ready to work hard and play hard!
- COLORADO ADVENTURE—Glen Eyrie is located in a one of kind, gorgeous property with 723 acres of hiking trails that are full of towering ponderosa pines and spires of red rock. Team members can often be found exploring the property hiking on their time off!
- FAITH-BASED—As a ministry of the Navigators, Glen Eyrie is a Christian non-profit. We’re looking for staff who seek to live a God-honoring life!
- HOUSING—Dorm-style housing is available to single young adults on property (limited availability).
- GROWTH—We offer optional group Bible studies—ranging from the new series The Chosen—to geeking out on biblical archaeology of the Old Testament
- MEANINGFUL WORK—We are teams oriented in our approach to work, pay a competitive hourly wage, and serve others through the mission of hospitality.
Join the Glen Eyrie team! Fill out our interest form to apply: https://bit.ly/3vpYNXj