A house fire in Pueblo is under investigation, and may have been electrical.
The homeowner told firefighters he first popped a circuit in the house Sunday night, so he called an electrician to have it fixed.
Then on Monday, he noticed the area above his stove was hot, so he called in an HVAC professional to have a look.
The people living there noticed the walls and ceiling in the kitchen were hot. When they looked in the attic, they saw smoke.
It turns out the fire had been smoldering there for some time. Firefighters broke through walls to get to the fire and get it out.
Although the people in the house aren't expected to lose any of their possessions, they won't be able to stay there for a day or two.