Advertisement

US sends home nearly two dozen Saudi cadets after shooting

 Picture: MGN
Picture: MGN (KKTV)
Published: Jan. 13, 2020 at 4:56 PM MST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Attorney General William Barr says the United States is removing nearly two dozen Saudi military students from a training program and sending them back to their home country.

This follows an investigation into a deadly shooting last month by a Saudi aviation student at a Florida Navy base.

Barr says some of the students had contact with child pornography and possessed “jihadist” or anti-American material. None is accused of having advanced knowledge of the shooting.

Barr says the shooter was motivated by “jihadist ideology” and describes the killings as an act of terrorism.

Latest News

Latest News