PUEBLO, Colo. (KKTV) - Firefighters were called to a second garage fire in Pueblo on Wednesday.
Click here to watch firefighters battle the blaze.
The first fire happened at a home near Tyler Street and West Pitkin Avenue at about 2:15 p.m. The second broke out shortly before 6 p.m. in the northwest part of the city.
The homeowner believes a space heater sparked the fire, but the exact cause is still under investigation by officials.
The family was in the house at the time the fire started and were all able to get out safely. The fire caused extensive damage to the garage; 11 News reached out to the fire department Thursday and were told the extent of damage to the house was unknown. The family was displaced Wednesday night.
No one was injured in the blaze.