Family, dog displaced after southwest Springs house fire

Firefighters battle 2-alarm fire in Colorado Springs.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - A family of three and their dog were displaced Tuesday night after a fire damaged their southwest Springs home.

The two-alarm fire started at 4285 Star Ranch Road on the southwest side of the city around 8:30 Tuesday night, CSFD said. Firefighters had the flames out two hours later.

No injuries were reported.

As of Wednesday morning, it's unclear how much damage the fire caused to the home. We will update this story as we learn more.