Fire at Springs laundromat quickly put out

Firefighters respond to a fire at Coin Laundry on Oct. 5, 2019.
By  | 

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - Firefighters quickly extinguished a fire at a Colorado Springs laundromat early Saturday afternoon.

A dryer caught fire just before noon inside Coin Laundry at 3009 N. Hancock Ave. Investigators are still determining what sparked the fire, but 11 News is told clothes were inside the dryer at the time.

The fire didn't spread beyond the dryer, but there is reportedly smoke and water damage inside the laundromat.

No one was hurt.