COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - Two Colorado Springs firefighters were taken to the hospital after a call initially believed to be a carbon monoxide leak.
CSFD officials say they responded to a call for two sick people at an apartment on Radiant Circle. When they responded, two firefighters also claimed they felt sick and were transported to the hospital.
Firefighters evacuated the building, fearing a carbon monoxide leak, while they investigated.
The initial residents who felt ill were checked out on scene and released. They refused transport to the hospital.
Firefighters were not able to find a leak. Residents were later allowed back in.