COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - A house fire was quickly extinguished in a southeast Springs neighborhood late Monday morning.
Crews responded to the 1500 block of Rainier Drive around 11 a.m. after a fire sparked in the home's basement and triggered the smoke alarm. It's unclear how many were inside the home, but no injuries were reported.
Firefighters knocked out the fire before it could cause much damage. The fire department described the amount of damage as "minimal."
It's unknown what started the fire.