COVID-19 vaccine information and data for Colorado residents
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - As the battle against COVID-19 continues, 11 News wants to help guide Colorado residents directly to the sources for information on vaccines and data.
VACCINE PROVIDERS: There is a map at the bottom of this article that shows vaccine providers across the state.
To register for one of the vaccine clinics across the state, click here the one at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs or click here the State Fairgrounds in Pueblo.
The following is a list of quick links to help our viewers navigate the pandemic. As of March 5, people 60 and older, frontline essential agricultural and grocery store workers and people 16-59 with two more more “high-risk conditions,” highest risk health care workers, moderate risk health care worker and first responders, along with PK-12 educators and child care workers in license programs are eligible for the vaccine in Colorado. On March 11, Gov. Jared Polis announced he believes the vaccine will be available for all adults before May. Click here for more information on vaccines for Coloradans from the state and watch this video below for answers from experts to the most common questions about the vaccine.
Envida will pick you up from your home, take you to get the COVID-19 vaccine and then take you back to your home. Click here to view their service map to see if your home or activity is within our pick-up area. If it’s not, you can give them a call at 719.633.4677.
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION:
- Colorado launched a new COVID-19 vaccine hotline on Jan. 25. You can call with vaccine questions in Colorado 24/7 at 1-877-COVAXCO (1-877-268-2926.)
- People in the Pikes Peak Region can call 2-1-1 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also text “vaccine” (for English) or “vacuna” (for Spanish) to 667873 to receive contact information for their preferred vaccine provider.
- El Paso County residents should click here for information on how and when they can receive a vaccine.
- Pueblo County residents who are 65 or older can sign up for vaccine notifications by clicking this link.
*Many hospital systems recommend members of the public should check their patient portals for any news, updates and notifications on vaccine distribution.
- For those preferring to talk to someone by phone:
- Matthews-Vu in Colorado Springs has a hotline set up beginning Jan. 29. That number is 719-474-7380.
- Coloradans 70+ who prefer to talk to someone by phone can call COHELP at 303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911.
-Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Finder
COVID-19 VACCINE DATA:
- For data from the state of Colorado click here.
- El Paso County vaccine data can be found by clicking here.
- Click here for the state of Colorado COVID-19 data dashboard.
- El Paso County COVID-19 data can be found here.
- Pueblo County COVID-19 data can be found by clicking here.
This list was last updated March 17, 2021.
Copyright 2021 KKTV. All rights reserved.