Slow Moving Storm Finally Moves Away

By: Chief Meteorologist Brian Bledsoe Email
By: Chief Meteorologist Brian Bledsoe Email

The departure of this stubborn storm system will pave the way for increasing sunshine and warmer temperatures today. Temps will max out in the 50s and low 60s by late afternoon. Not bad, considering the past two days!

• by Yes on Apr 3, 2012 at 08:08 PM
    I agree with Billy. Bob's pretty much out there. Real dope.
  • by Colorado Location: Yoder on Apr 3, 2012 at 07:51 PM
    Snowing like madness in Yoder - with the wind still blowing straight to the south, as it has been for 2 days now. Can't even see to walk to the barn, luckily I know the way quite well. The cows are all white on their north facing sides, it's pretty fun!
  • by tom Location: cs on Apr 3, 2012 at 05:57 PM
    OKAY GUYS its okay to remove the BREAKING WEATHER ALERT icon now. I would hate to see these clowns in upstate NY where it really snows.
  • by Bob Location: Blaack Forest on Apr 3, 2012 at 05:20 PM
    And then you get to watch Betty Sexton with her head on a swivel. Apparently the "book" says "every 5 seconds you must look at your co-anchor" - it is like watching a metronome. You need to understand - you are NOT talking to your co-anchor - you are talking to YOUR AUDIENCE - Look at THEM! Makes me wonder why I ever tune onto this station, I get more irritated with the presentation then I do with the news - or lack thereof.
      by Billy on Apr 3, 2012 at 06:36 PM in reply to Bob
      Yet you are tuned to this station. When I don't like something I just ignore it. (I do like KKTV by the way Bob, and I don't agree with your dumb comment) The fact that you hate it, and yet you still watch it, and then you even take the comment on it, makes you a total 'wipe!
  • by tom Location: cs on Apr 3, 2012 at 05:07 PM
    5 times after every commercial I had to watch BREAKING WEATHER ALERT and hear them say this is a non event. What a bunch of drama queens!! Please remove the BREAKING WEATHER ALERT ICON on the bottom of the screen. I won't be able to see the entire screen on more important shows like WHEEL
  • by Bob Location: Black Forest on Apr 3, 2012 at 04:41 PM
    I Love It!! "Breaking Weather Alert" David is driving around the Springs and there is NO WEATHER!!" Must be a slow news day! Oh well - everything is breaking news or weather when you watch Channel 11
  • by Mel on Apr 3, 2012 at 03:58 PM
    Hey Jerko, you know who you are, it's aDDress. You're missing the point. Maybe you should stick with what you know and just mind your own business.
  • by Mike on Apr 3, 2012 at 03:29 PM
    I can do all future winter season forecasts. Simply say, There is a storm approaching, within the next 1-2 days. Could be little to no moisture, could be a lot. Be prepared. Done. Take all the speculation out of the matter. Let the sports department do the weather from now on and save a bunch of payroll dollars.
  • by Hard on Apr 3, 2012 at 02:57 PM
    Still don't remember complaining. You seemed to be confused. Small minds work that way.
      by Jacko on Apr 3, 2012 at 03:18 PM in reply to Hard
      Who are you talking to? Try replying to the comment you are adressing. Also, it should be seem not seemed.
  • by Anonymous on Apr 3, 2012 at 01:44 PM
    Snow plows driving up and down Powers Blvd most of the day on completely dry roads. Waste of $$$$$ and diesel.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 145446985 - kktv.com/a?a=145446985