Competing for Federal Grants
Date(s): 6/9/2014, 6/10/2014, 6/11/2014, 6/12/2014, 6/13/2014
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Pikes Peak Workforce Center, 1675 Garden of the Gods Rd., Colorado Springs
The 5-day Competing for Federal Grants training is being hosted by Pikes Peak Workforce Center and the City of Colorado Springs.
Get the knowledge and skills you need to:
(1) Understand federal funding programs
(2) Read and interpret application guidelines
(3) Assess whether to enter a particular competition
(4) Assemble a work plan for proposal development
(5) Develop effective, well-documented arguments
(6) Assemble proposals that follow guidelines and respond to the funder's requirements
The tuition for this comprehensive 5-day training is $1,195.
To reserve a place in this training, visit http://www.tgci.com or call The Grantsmanship Center's Registrar at (800) 421-9512.
Renee Siemiet, phone: 719-667-3760; email: firstname.lastname@example.org