Beginner Learn to Curl
Colorado Sports Center, 16240 Old Denver Hwy, Monument CO, 80132
The Broadmoor Curling Club is holding a Learn to Curl Clinic. We welcome those who have never tried curling and those who haven't curled in a few years. Curling is a great family sport and creates an atmosphere of sportsmanship and friendly competition. Regardless of your age, bring your friends and family and find out why curling is the fastest growing winter sport for folks of all ages!
Learn to Curl Clinics Include:
• A short introduction to the history and game of curling
• Review of curling and ice safety tips
• Stretching and warm-ups prior to curling
• On-ice instruction with USCA certified instructors
• A short simulated game
• Refreshments and snacks
• An overview of membership opportunities with the Broadmoor Curling Club and League information
All equipment is provided. Wear warm clothing that is loose enough to allow for good range of motion. Sweatpants are a good choice and layers help. The arena is very cold. Some curlers find a hat and gloves comfortable out on the ice. Blue Jeans generally are not flexible enough for curling. You MUST wear clean athletic shoes, no crocs, high heels or leather soles, please.
Please arrive 15 minutes.