Top Sports Headlines
Ynoa, Butler send Rockies to 6-4 win over Giants
- Pinch-hitter Rafael Ynoa snapped a sixth-inning tie with an RBI double, Eddie Butler was backed by stellar defense over six shaky innings and the Colorado Rockies beat the San Francisco Giants 6-4 on Friday night.
Bregar goes deep in No. 11/13 CSU-Pueblo win over Highlands
- The No. 11/13 Colorado State University-Pueblo baseball team opened its four-game series at New Mexico Highlands University with a 10-3 win Friday at Brandt Field
Truex Jr. Qualifies 6th in Richmond
- Martin Truex Jr. was the sixth fastest qualifier Friday and will start Saturday night's Sprint Cup Series race on the outside of Row 3 at Richmond International Raceway.
UCCS Men's Golf Earns No. 3 Seed in South Central Region
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs men’s golf team will be the No. 3 seed in the South Central Region in the NCAA Division II selections made this afternoon.
Kim garners third-consecutive RMAC Women’s Golfer of the Year honor
- Coming off her first-career conference title, Colorado State University-Pueblo junior Leina Kim (Saipan, CNMI) was tabbed the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Women's Golfer of the Year for the third consecutive season by the league office Friday
2015 Colorado Springs Sports Hall of Fame Class of Inductees Announced
- The Colorado Springs Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2015 features a talented lineup of five individuals and two teams and the ceremony will include the annual presentation of the Thayer Tutt Sportsman & Col. F. Don Miller awards.
Elway on Demaryius Thomas' absence: 'makes no sense'
- Denver Broncos general manager John Elway disagrees with Pro Bowl receiver Demaryius Thomas' strategy to skip the team's offseason program while angling for a long-term contract.
Dickerson's solo homer lifts Rockies to 2-1 win over Padres
- Dickerson hit a go-ahead home run leading off the fifth inning and Jordan Lyles pitched effectively into the seventh, helping the Colorado Rockies to a 2-1 win over the San Diego Padres on Thursday.
Bourke Signs National Letter of Intent With UCCS Men's Basketball
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs Head Men’s Basketball Coach Jeff Culver is pleased to announce the signing of Ed Bourke, a 6-foot-8 forward from Wesley College in Victoria, Australia.
Quinnipiac scored three straight in the fourth for 12-10 win over Air Force
- Quinnipiac broke open a tie game with three straight goals in the fourth quarter as the Bobcats beat Air Force, 12-10 a college lacrosse game Thursday, April 23, at Falcon Stadium
More Top Sports Headlines