Top Sports Headlines
Air Force beats San Jose State 66-52
- Matt Mooney scored 20 points off the bench to lead Air Force to a 66-52 win over San Jose State on Wednesday night.
Denver snaps 7-game skid with 93-85 win over Pelicans
- Arron Afflalo scored 20 points and the Denver Nuggets snapped a seven-game losing streak, 93-85 over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday night.
Broncos agree to terms with Wade Phillips as new Defensive Coordinator
- The Denver Broncos agreed to terms with Wade Phillips to be their defensive coordinator and Joe Woods to coach the team’s defensive backs, it was announced on Wednesday.
Air Force WBB Downs San José State 83-80 - Snaps 30 game conference skid
- Air Force women’s basketball (2-18, 1-8 Mountain West) defeated San José State 83-80 (9-10, 3-5 MW) in Mountain West action Wednesday night at Clune Arena.
BRONCOS HIRE BRIAN PARIANI AS TIGHT ENDS COACH
- The Denver Broncos hired Brian Pariani as their tight ends coach, it was announced on Wednesday.
Boise St. comes back from 12-down; beats Colorado St. 82-78
- Derrick Marks scored 26 of his 28 points in the second half and made the go-ahead 3-pointer as Boise State defeated Colorado State 82-78 on Wednesday.
Smith scores in OT, Predators beat Avalanche 4-3
- The Nashville Predators are so comfortable at home this season they simply don't bat an eye, even when giving up the tying goal with 36 seconds left in regulation.
CSUP Baseball voted 2nd in RMAC preseason poll; 3 players garner preseason all-conference nods
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo baseball team was tabbed second in the 2015 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Preseason Coaches Poll, released Tuesday by the conference office.
Mountain Lions Back in NABC Top 10
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs men's basketball team moved back into the nation's top 10 at No. 9 in the latest National Association of Basketball Coaches Division II Poll released today. The Mountain Lions are in the top 10 for the first time since the Jan. 6 poll.
Darius Allen highlights 2014 D2Football.com's All-America team
- CSU-Pueblo leading the way with five selections. John Wristen, coach of the national champion ThunderWolves, is the 2014 Coach of the Year.
More Top Sports Headlines