Top Sports Headlines
Manning, Sanders lead Broncos past Chargers 35-21
- Emmanuel Sanders waited six long weeks to join the list of players who have caught a touchdown pass from Peyton Manning. Now, he has four in less than a week.
High School Football Scores - Week 9
- Southern Colorado High School Football Scores for Week 9 (10/23/14 - 10/25/14)
Former Falcon Ernie Jennings on College Football Hall of Fame ballot
- Former Air Force All-American wide receiver Ernie Jennings is on the 2015 ballot for induction into the College Football Hall of Fame.
Royals beats Giants 7-2, even World Series 1-all
- Billy Butler hit a tiebreaking single, Salvador Perez and Omar Infante drove in two runs each with big hits in a five-run sixth inning, and the Kansas City Royals beat the San Francisco Giants 7-2 Wednesday night to even the World Series at one game apiece.
Brandon Flowers out for Chargers against Broncos
- San Diego Chargers cornerback Brandon Flowers has been ruled out of Thursday's game at Denver with a concussion.
Nuggets Waive Benimon and Williams
- The Nuggets have waived forward Jerrelle Benimon and forward Marcus Williams, general manager and executive vice president of basketball operations Tim Connelly announced today.
Broncos sign Shaquil Barrett back to practice squad
- The Denver Broncos on Wednesday signed linebacker Shaquil Barrett to their practice squad, it was announced.
Manning named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for the 27th time in his career, the NFL informed the Broncos on Wednesday.
Academic fraud found at North Carolina
- CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) - A report by a former Justice Department official finds that about 3,100 students attended fake classes at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill over nearly two decades, about half of them athletes. Some of the classes were arranged by a non-faculty member and didn't even meet. Others were easy A's and B's.
Former Bronco Trindon Holliday Signs with Bucs
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed receiver and return man Trindon Holliday and promoted defensive end T.J. Fatinikun from the practice squad to the active roster.
More Top Sports Headlines