Top Sports Headlines
Manning breaks Favre's TD mark in 42-17 Win
- Peyton Manning's receivers played keep-away with his milestone memento and the NFL's new leader in career touchdown passes toyed with the San Francisco 49ers in the Denver Broncos' emphatic 42-17 victory Sunday night.
ThunderWolves Women's Soccer shutout at home
- A goal by Fort Lewis College in the final minutes lifted the Skyhawks to a 1-0 win over the Colorado State University-Pueblo women's soccer team Sunday, at the Art & Lorraine Gonzales Soccer Complex.
Air Force men’s swimming team wins two duals in North Dakota
- The Air Force men’s swimming team won a pair of dual meets in Grand Forks, N.D., Saturday, Oct, 18, defeating North Dakota (151.00-86.00) and South Dakota (164.00-73.00). The Falcons were 4-0 on the weekend in Grand Forks.
Truex’s Strong Talladega Performance Spoiled With Late Hit
- Yogi Berra’s famous quote, “It ain’t over ‘till it’s over” would be an appropriate description of Martin Truex’s run Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
UCCS Men's Soccer Beats Christian
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs senior midfielder James Roberts scored two goals within a 94-second span early in the second half to lead the Mountain Lions (6-7-1 / 5-5 RMAC) to a 4-0 victory today against Colorado Christian University
Air Force Women's Soccer Downed 2-0 By UNLV
- Air Force women’s soccer dropped a 2-0 match to UNLV Sunday afternoon at the Cadet Soccer Stadium. The Rebels scored goals in the 15th and 73rd minutes.
13th-ranked Air Force beats 14th-ranked Santa Clara, 13-10
- Ben Rogers scored five goals and Max Benson made 14 saves to lead 13th-ranked Air Force to a 13-10 win over 14th-ranked Santa Clara in a Western Water Polo Association contes
Air Force falls to New Mexico in women’s swimming
- The Air Force women’s swimming team fell to the New Mexico Lobos, 180-119, in a dual meet in Albuquerque, N.M.
Senior Kim Davis won three events for the second straight week.
Late TD Toss Helps Air Force Beat Lobos 35-31
- Kale Pearson completed a 50-yard pass to Jalen Robinette for the go-ahead touchdown and ran for an earlier score and Air Force hung on to beat New Mexico 35-31 on Saturday.
CSU wins 16-13 over Utah State on late field goal
- Jared Roberts kicked a 46-yard field goal as time expired and Garrett Grayson threw for 243 yards, including a long pass to get Colorado State into field goal range, as the Rams rallied for a 16-13 win over Utah State on Saturday night.
More Top Sports Headlines