Top Sports Headlines
Former Bronco Trindon Holliday Signs with Bucs
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed receiver and return man Trindon Holliday and promoted defensive end T.J. Fatinikun from the practice squad to the active roster.
Bumgarner, Pence lead Giants over Royals 7-1
- Madison Bumganer took a two-hit shutout into the seventh inning, Hunter Pence hit a two-run homer off James Shields in a three-run first and the San Francisco Giants beat the Kansas City Royals 7-1 in Tuesday night's World Series opener.
Boyes scores in OT to lift Panthers over Avalanche
- Brad Boyes scored a power-play goal 2:23 into overtime and the Florida Panthers beat the Colorado Avalanche 4-3 on Tuesday night.
CSU-Pueblo moves to No. 11 in D2Football.com Poll
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo football team was bumped up two spots to No. 11 in the latest D2Football.com Top 25 Poll, released Tuesday.
Roberts Named RMAC Offensive Player of the Week in Men's Soccer
- niversity of Colorado Colorado Springs senior midfielder James Roberts used a three-goal weekend to lead the Mountain Lions to a 2-0 record and earned RMAC Offensive Player of the Week honors in the process.
Truex Jr. Ready to Resume Momentum
- After seeing his recent momentum stalled during the final two laps at Talladega, Martin Truex Jr. is ready to resume where he left off before the folly at the Alabama superspeedway.
Chargers exposed in loss to Chiefs; head to Denver
- The AFC West is proving harder for the San Diego Chargers than most people thought it would be.
Broncos sign Bibbs to active roster; waive Barrett
- The Denver Broncos on Monday signed running back Kapri Bibbs to their active roster and waived linebacker Shaquil Barrett, it was announced.
McDondle tabbed RMAC Offensive Player of the Week
- Colorado State University-Pueblo junior running back Cameron McDondle (Littleton, Colo.) was named Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Offensive Player of the Week, Monday in a release from the league office, following his performance versus Chadron State College.
ThunderWolves jump two spots to No. 12 in AFCA poll
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo football team posted a bounce-back, 41-13 homecoming victory Saturday versus Chadron State College to help it jump two spots to No. 12 in the American Football Coaches Association Division II Poll, released Monday.
More Top Sports Headlines