Top Sports Headlines
Wall leads Wizards over Nuggets in OT, 117-115
- John Wall scored six of his 19 points in overtime and had 16 assists as the Washington Wizards beat the Denver Nuggets 117-115 on Sunday night.
Jason Brown wins first US title, holding off Adam Rippon
- Jason Brown won his first U.S. title, holding off Adam Rippon thanks to his big lead after the short program.
Avila's leads Colorado St. past San Diego St.
- J.J. Avila scored a season-high 29 points, on 12-of-16 shooting, to help Colorado State hold off a late surge by San Diego State for a 79-73 win Saturday night.
No. 2 North Dakota Earns Sweep with 5-3 Victory over Colorado College
- Second-ranked North Dakota completed a two-game sweep of Colorado College with a 5-3 victory Saturday night at Ralph Engelstad Arena.
Air Force beats AIC, 6-2, sweeps series
- Freshman Erik Baskin and senior Scott Holm each scored two goals as Air Force beat AIC, 6-2, in an Atlantic Hockey Conference game
Joey Uhle Breaks Academy Pole Vault Record
- Highlighted by an Academy pole vault record from senior Joey Uhle and five additional top-10 marks, the Air Force track and field team wrapped up a successful day of competition at the 25th Air Force Invitational this afternoon.
Booker, Colorado snap 4-game skid, beat WSU 90-58
- Askia Booker scored 21 points and Colorado snapped a four-game skid by routing Washington State 90-58 on Saturday night.
COS Metro Wrestling - Final Results, Awards, Team Scores
- Pine Creek won its sixth title in 15 years, the most of any school.
Pine Creek scored the second most points ever in the event, with 300. First is the 2011 Coronado team with 314.5
Air Force Drops Close Contest to Boise State, 77-68
- Marek Olesinski led Air Force with 24 points and 10 rebounds, but the Falcons lost to Boise State 77-68 in a close contest on Saturday afternoon.
Avalanche to Host Outdoor Game in 2016
- The Colorado Avalanche will host an outdoor game during the 2015-16 season as part of the Coors Light NHL Stadium Series, it was announced today by the League.
More Top Sports Headlines