FORT COLLINS, Colo.—Two Colorado State home football games are part of a slate of 15 Mountain West games set for coverage on ESPN networks, it was announced today by the MW and ESPN.
The Rams’ Nov. 9 contest vs. Nevada and the Nov. 30 matchup vs. Air Force, both at Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium, will air on one of the ESPN family of networks. Kickoff times and specific networks have not been determined.
Today’s announcement is another under a new agreement with ESPN as the second Mountain West national television rights holder for Conference-controlled football games. In total, 22 MW football games will air on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPN3 this coming season.
The addition of these two televised games brings the total number of televised games for Colorado State in 2013 to 8. On Tuesday Conference USA and the University of Tulsa announced the Rams’ Sept. 7 game at Tulsa will kick off at 6 p.m. CT (5 p.m. MT) and be televised by CBS Sports Network (CBSSN), following an April 26 announcement that five of CSU’s Mountain West games in 2013 will air on CBSSN.
The five remaining games have yet to be assigned either national, regional or local television rights.
Below is the list of eight CSU games scheduled at this time for national television, on CBSSN or ESPN Networks:
• Colorado at Colorado State (Sports Authority Field at Mile High) – Sept. 1, 4 p.m. MT (CBSSN)
• Colorado State at Tulsa – Sept. 7, 6 p.m. CT (CBSSN)
• UTEP at Colorado State – Sept. 28, 1:30 p.m. MT (Ag Day) (CBSSN)
• San Jose State at Colorado State – Oct. 12, 1:30 p.m. MT (Homecoming & Family Weekend) (CBSSN)
• Boise State at Colorado State – Nov. 2, 6 p.m. MT (CBSSN)
• Nevada at Colorado State – Nov. 9, Time TBD (ESPN Networks)
• Colorado State at Utah State – Nov. 23, 1:30 p.m. MT (CBSSN)
• Air Force at Colorado State – Nov. 30, Time TBD (ESPN Networks)