Top Broncos Headlines
Broncos DE Antonio Smith under investigation in Texas
- Denver Broncos defensive end Antonio Smith is under investigation in Texas over a criminal allegation the local sheriff describes as "sexual in nature."
DENVER BRONCOS OWNER PAT BOWLEN ELECTED TO RING OF FAME
- Denver Broncos Owner Pat Bowlen was elected as the 28th member of the team’s Ring of Fame, it was announced on Wednesday after the club’s selection committee held its annual meeting.
John Elway says he agrees with NFL's punishment of Pats
- John Elway says the lesson from the New England Patriots' punishment for deflating footballs is that no one is above the law in the NFL.
BRONCOS ADD FOUR PLAYERS TO ROSTER
- The Denver Broncos on Tuesday were awarded tight end Marcel Jensen (Jacksonville) and wide receiver Solomon Patton (Tampa Bay) off waivers, it was announced.
Also on Tuesday, the Broncos signed guard Andre Davis and wide receiver David Porter as college free agents.
BRONCOS TE JEFF HEUERMAN SUFFERS ACL INJURY; EXPECTED TO MISS 2015 SEASON
- Tight end Jeff Heuerman, the Denver Broncos’ third-round selection in the 2015 NFL Draft from Ohio State University, suffered a torn Anterior Cruciate Ligament in his left knee during Saturday afternoon’s rookie minicamp practice.
Former Cowboys great retires as Broncos scout
- Cornell Green, a perennial Pro Bowler in his 13-year career as a defensive back for the Dallas Cowboys and an NFL scout for nearly four decades, is retiring from the Denver Broncos scouting department.
Broncos stick with theme of toughness, athleticism
- John Elway continued with the theme of toughness, versatility and athleticism Saturday, selecting more prospects who didn't just focus on football.
Broncos take tight end Jeff Heuerman in third round
- The Denver Broncos have selected Ohio State tight end Jeff Heuerman in the third round of the NFL draft on Friday night.
Broncos choose CSU tackle Ty Sambrailo
- The Denver Broncos didn't have to go far to find their second-round draft pick. They chose Colorado State offensive lineman Ty Sambrailo with the 59th overall selection Friday night.
Broncos move up to grab Shane Ray in NFL Draft
- The Denver Broncos moved up six spots to select Missouri pass-rusher Shane Ray with the 23rd pick in the NFL draft Thursday night.
More Top Broncos Headlines