- The Denver Broncos will continue their long history of honoring veterans and active duty members of the military with their annual Salute to Service game on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins at Sports Authority Field at Mile High at 2:25 p.m. MST.
- The Miami Dolphins are among the league leaders in quarterback sacks and this Sunday they are facing the quarterback who has been sacked the least in Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos.
- Shaun Hill was effective in his first start since regaining the quarterback job and the St. Louis Rams defense made life miserable for Peyton Manning in a 22-7 victory over the AFC West-leading Denver Broncos on Sunday.
- In addition to the Denver Broncos’ Field House opening for practice this week at Dove Valley, the new team store will open to the public Saturday at 10 a.m. for merchandise sales and a look inside at the team’s field house.
- At the start of this season, Osweiler formed a relationship with the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children to set up monthly visits with the patients on Mondays. So far, he has visited the hospital twice, spending roughly 15 minutes with each patient and taking the time thank the hospital staff for their hard work.
- Denver Broncos Owner Pat Bowlen was selected to the Colorado Business Hall of Fame, it was announced this week by Junior Achievement-Rocky Mountain, Inc. and the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741