- The Denver Broncos traded offensive tackle Chris Clark to Houston on Monday, released veteran linebacker Reggie Walker and placed rookie tight end Jeff Hauerman on injured reserved.
- Peyton Manning failed to get the Broncos into the end zone in seven possessions Saturday night, when Denver rode its stifling defense and good ground game to a 19-12 win over the sputtering San Francisco 49ers.
- The Denver Broncos on Tuesday agreed to terms with two-time Pro Bowl guard Evan Mathis on a one-year contract, Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway announced.
- Peyton Manning couldn't score in more than a quarter of work in his preseason debut before Denver's reserves rallied late to help the Broncos to a 14-10 win over the Houston Texans
- A new walk-thru metal detector security system is being installed at Sports Authority Field at Mile High to improve the safety and convenience for fans attending all major stadium events
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741