Top Sports Headlines
ThunderWolves move up a spot to No. 6 in AFCA poll
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo football team moved up another spot in the American Football Coaches Association NCAA Division II poll, as the Pack sit at No. 6 in the Monday release of the coaches' poll.
Air Force DB Brodie Hicks named MWC Player of the Week
- San Diego State RB Donnel Pumphrey, Air Force DB Brodie Hicks and San José State K Austin Lopez honored
Chris Harris Jr.'s INT return leads Broncos to win over Raiders
- After spending most of his career carrying his team to wins, Peyton Manning is just along for the ride this year with Denver.
Denver Nuggets Exercise Options on Harris and Nurkić
- The Denver Nuggets have exercised the third-year options on guard Gary Harris and center Jusuf Nurkić for the 2016-17 season
Davern, defense help Air Force beat Wyoming 31-17
- Shayne Davern scored twice and safety Brodie Hicks intercepted two passes and recovered a fumble near the goal line, helping Air Force beat Wyoming 31-17 on Saturday night.
Bercovici's 5 TD passes lead Sun Devils over Buffaloes 48-23
- Mike Bercovici threw five touchdown passes, tying a career high, and Tim White caught two scores to lead Arizona State to a 48-23 win over Colorado Saturday night in a Pac-12 South Division game.
Rypien leads No. 25 Boise State past Colorado State 41-10
- Thomas Sperbeck caught two long touchdown passes and sophomore Jeremy McNichols scored his 13th and 14th TDs of the season, leading No. 25 Boise State past Colorado State 41-10
Defense stifles; C. McDondle eclipses 1,000 yards in 45-9 ThunderWolves Homecoming victory
- In a highly anticipated rematch from the 2014 season, the No. 7 Colorado State University-Pueblo football team took down the only opponent to beat them in last year's championship run, Fort Lewis College, 45-9
Landeskog, Avalanche rally to beat Stars 6-3
- Gabriel Landeskog scored twice in the third period, one 47 seconds after John Mitchell's tiebreaking goal, and the Colorado Avalanche rallied to beat the Dallas Stars 6-3 on Saturday night.
UMass Rallies to Defeat Colorado College, 4-3
- UMass rallied for four goals in the third period to complete a weekend sweep over Colorado College with a 4-3 victory Saturday night at The Broadmoor World Arena.
More Top Sports Headlines