Top Sports Headlines
High School Football Scores - Week 1
- Southern Colorado High School Football Scores for Week 1
Rockies send Giants to 7th straight loss, 2-1
- Nolan Arenado and Carlos Gonzalez hit back-to-back homers in the first inning, backing a strong outing by Jorge De La Rosa, and the Colorado Rockies beat San Francisco 2-1 on Friday night to send the Giants to their seventh straight loss.
Volleyball falls to No. 15 Arizona State, 3-0
- The No. 9 CSU Rams volleyball team suffered its first defeat of the 2015 season on Friday night, falling to No. 15 Arizona State, 3-0.
Early Runs Help Zephyrs Edge Sox In Opener
- Despite outhitting the Zephyrs, the Colorado Springs Sky Sox could not overcome two early New Orleans runs in Friday night’s 2-1 series-opening loss before a crowd of 5,045 at Security Service Field.
Air Force Mens' Soccer With 2-1 Win In Double Overtime Over Evansville
- Senior Zach Hill’s goal in the 104th minute lifted Air Force men’s soccer (2-0) to a 2-1 win over host Evansville (0-2) at the ProRehab Aces Soccer Classic Friday night at Arad McCutchan Stadium.
Tigers Fall to Iowa State
- It won’t be long before Colorado College’s treacherous schedule begins to pay off. Unfortunately, today was not the day.
Catlett Climbs Record Charts as UCCS Splits Opening Day
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs senior Kim Catlett improved two spots in UCCS career kill records as the Mountain Lions split the first day of the Hilton Garden Inn Classic hosted by Texas Woman’s.
Johnson helps Cardinals beat Broncos 22-20
- Playing in a final preseason game for the first time since 2009, running back Chris Johnson ran 11 times for 45 yards as the Arizona Cardinals beat the Denver Broncos 22-20 Thursday night.
Gonzalez hits 2 HRs again as Rockies rout Giants 11-3
- Carlos Gonzalez homered twice for the second straight night, Chris Rusin pitched a complete game and the Colorado Rockies routed the reeling San Francisco Giants 11-3 on Thursday night.
Broncos T.J. Ward Releases Statement Regarding His One Game Suspension
- Please see below for a statement from Broncos safety T.J. Ward, who received a one-game suspension from the NFL on Thursday for violating its Personal Conduct Policy.
More Top Sports Headlines