Posted: 2:38 PM
- The Denver Broncos on Tuesday agreed to terms with wide receiver Andre Caldwell on a new two-year contract, Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway announced.
- The Mountain West announced its 2013-14 men's basketball awards today. The league's 11 men's head coaches, along with a select media panel, picked the All-Conference teams, as well as the coach, player, newcomer, freshman, sixth man and defensive honors.
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs men’s basketball team will continue the most successful season in program history in the 2014 NCAA Division II Men’s Basketball South Central Region Tournament.
- Anthony Davis tied his career high with 32 points, grabbed 17 rebounds and blocked six shots, and the New Orleans Pelicans erased a 16-point deficit to capture their third straight victory, 111-107 over the Denver Nuggets in overtime Sunday night.
- Are you irritated by Von Miller's actions away from the football field? I am, but I still believe in him. He still needs to prove to himself, his teammates and his fans that he is leaving his mistakes behind and there is one quick way to do that.