Top Sports Headlines
Wild stifle Avalanche again to even series at 2-2
- Charlie Coyle scored his third goal of the series for Minnesota, and the Wild dominated the Colorado Avalanche for the second straight game on their way to a 2-1 win Thursday night that evened the first-round matchup at two apiece.
Wada, I-Cubs blank Sky Sox, 9-0; Chacin Makes Rehab Start
- On the back of a strong pitching performance by LHP Tsuyoshi Wada, the Iowa Cubs (11-9) blanked the Colorado Springs Sky Sox (9-11), 9-0, Thursday night in RHP Jhoulys Chacin’s first Major League rehab start in Colorado Springs this season.
Rangers Pull Away From CC In Second Half
- Senior midfielder Elise Burchard struck for four goals in her final home appearance, but it wasn’t enough to get the Tigers past Regis University.
Colorado PG Spencer Dinwiddie heading to NBA
- University of Colorado junior point guard Spencer Dinwiddie is skipping his senior season and will declare for the NBA draft.
ThunderWolf baseball squad eighth in debut of NCAA regional rankings
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo baseball team appears in the No. 8 spot of the initial NCAA Division II South Central Regional Rankings, which were announced by the NCAA Division II Baseball Committee this week.
Pro Football Camp returns to Colorado Springs
- On July 8-10, 2014, more than a dozen NFL athletes are rolling into town to help coach the 9th Annual Pro Football Camp at UCCS Mountain Lion Stadium!
Pack place two on RMAC Women's Golf All-Tourney Team
- After leading the Colorado State University-Pueblo women's golf team to a second Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Championship in the last three years, Julie Sanchez (Jr., Pueblo, Colo.) and Leina Kim (So., Saipan, CNMI) were both named to the RMAC's All-Tournament Team.
Truex Jr. Says it’s Time to Seal the Short Track Deal
- Martin Truex Jr. feels his Furniture Row Racing team is overdue for showing its talent at NASCAR’s short track venues.
Allenback, Porter named to RMAC Men's Golf All-Tournament Team
- Thanks to their top-five finishes, Colorado State University-Pueblo men's golfers Jacob Allenback (Fr., Pueblo, Colo.) and Matt Porter (Jr., Castle Rock, Colo.) were both named to the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Championship's All-Tournament Team.
2014 Denver Broncos Schedule Released
- The Denver Broncos 2014 schedule has been released, and it includes the maximum five prime time games allowed and 11 games scheduled to be televised on KKTV Channel 11.
More Top Sports Headlines