Top Sports Headlines
Last-minute touchdown guides Pack past Western State, 26-23
- The No. 2 Colorado State University-Pueblo football team used a late fourth quarter, nine-play, 97-yard drive to the end zone to escape an upset at Western State Colorado University Saturday.
Spruce leads Colorado past Hawaii 21-12
- Junior Nelson Spruce caught a school record 13 passes for a career-best 172 yards, including a 71-yard touchdown in Colorado's 21-12 win over scrappy Hawaii on Saturday.
High School Football Scores - Week 4
- Southern Colorado High School Football Scores for Week 4 (9/18/14-9/20/14)
Butler, Rockies top D-backs 5-1
- Eddie Butler pitched six solid innings for his first major league win and the Colorado Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-1 on Saturday.
Air Force men’s tennis advances one to semifinals of Metro State Invitational
- Sophomore Dillon Launius won twice Saturday to advance to the semifinals of Flight B at the Metro State Invitational Saturday in Denver, Colo.
UCCS Volleyball Win First RMAC Match of Season at Western State
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs dropped the first set by two points, and then won the next three sets by a combined 75-48 in a 3-1 victory tonight at Western State Colorado University.
Air Force Women's Soccer Falls In Overtime at Rice, 3-2
- Air Force women’s soccer dropped a 3-2 match in overtime at Rice Saturday night at Holloway Field. The Falcons, playing their fifth overtime match of the season, snapped a three-game winning streak and dropped to 3-4-0.
CSU Volleyball defeats NCCU to win Residence Inn Invitational
- The No. 8 Colorado State volleyball team won the Residence Inn Invitational championship Saturday night following a sweep over North Carolina Central (25-15, 25-20, 25-12) at Wells Fargo Arena.
Hannah Everson, Andrew Johnston Pace Falcon Cross Country at Nebraska
- Backed by top-five finishes from junior Hannah Everson and freshman Andrew Johnston, the Air Force cross country team turned in strong performances at the Woody Greeno Invitational.
Falcon Volleyball Falls to Texas Tech in Non-Conference Finale
- The Air Force volleyball wrapped up its non-conference schedule with a narrow 3-1 loss to tournament host Texas Tech during the final day of action at the Lone Star Showdown
More Top Sports Headlines