Top Sports Headlines
Judge Makes Big Call On Adrian Peterson's Suspension
- A federal judge threw out the NFL's suspension of Adrian Peterson Thursday, but it was unclear whether the Minnesota Vikings' star running back would be reinstated.
Nevada cold from line, helps Air Force beat Wolf Pack 75-70
- Marek Olesinski and Zach Kocur scored 18 points apiece to lead Air Force to a 75-70 victory over Nevada on Wednesday night.
De Ciman, Colorado State beat San Jose State, 72-56
- Joe De Ciman had 18 points and nine rebounds and Tiel Daniels grabbed 14 rebounds -- all career highs -- to help Colorado State beat San Jose State 72-56 on Wednesday night.
Suns end 5-game skid with 110-96 win over Nuggets
- Brandon Knight hit two key late 3-pointers and had 19 points to help the Phoenix Suns snap a five-game losing streak with a 110-96 victory over the injury-depleted Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night.
Colorado’s I-25 Speedway Latest NASCAR Addition
- NASCAR’s presence in Colorado has doubled with the addition of I-25 Speedway to the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series weekly racing program for the 2015 season.
Pack Basketball stays put in Regional Rankings
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo men's basketball team stayed at the No. 8 spot in the second edition of the NCAA Division II Men's Basketball South Central Region rankings, released Wednesday by the NCAA selection committee.
CSU-Pueblo Wrestling's Jones named RMAC Freshman of the Year
- Colorado State University-Pueblo wrestling's JaCobi Jones (165, Omaha, Neb.) was named Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year Wednesday, in a release from the league office.
Vonn Races To Bulgaria With No Passport
- German police say they helped American skier Lindsey Vonn get to a World Cup event after she forgot her passport in Austria.
Predators beat Avalanche 5-2, pad NHL's best home record
- Shea Weber saw defense partner Roman Josi get knocked over, and the Nashville captain started swinging away at Colorado counterpart Gabriel Landeskog.
ThunderWolves Baseball ranked No. 24 in Collegiate Baseball Newspaper poll
- For the first time this season and the 10th in the last 11 seasons, the Colorado State University-Pueblo baseball team (8-2) climbed into the national rankings, coming in at No. 24 in the latest edition of the Collegiate Baseball Newspaper poll.
More Top Sports Headlines