Top Sports Headlines
Broncos sign Bibbs to active roster; waive Barrett
2 mins ago
- The Denver Broncos on Monday signed running back Kapri Bibbs to their active roster and waived linebacker Shaquil Barrett, it was announced.
McDondle tabbed RMAC Offensive Player of the Week
6 mins ago
- Colorado State University-Pueblo junior running back Cameron McDondle (Littleton, Colo.) was named Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Offensive Player of the Week, Monday in a release from the league office, following his performance versus Chadron State College.
ThunderWolves jump two spots to No. 12 in AFCA poll
7 mins ago
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo football team posted a bounce-back, 41-13 homecoming victory Saturday versus Chadron State College to help it jump two spots to No. 12 in the American Football Coaches Association Division II Poll, released Monday.
CC's Long Named Mountain West Defensive POW
15 mins ago
- Alexis Long was named Defensive Player of the Week by the Mountain West after helping the Tigers record back-to-back shutouts in conference victories over UNLV and the University of Nevada.
Colorado Springs' Brandon Frazier wins silver at 2014 Autumn Classic
18 mins ago
- Haven Denney (Ocala, Florida) and Brandon Frazier (Colorado Springs, Colorado) won the silver medal last week at the 2014 Autumn Classic International in Barrie, Ontario, as part of the of the 2014 International Skating Union (ISU) Challenger Series.
Manning breaks Favre's TD mark in 42-17 Win
- Peyton Manning's receivers played keep-away with his milestone memento and the NFL's new leader in career touchdown passes toyed with the San Francisco 49ers in the Denver Broncos' emphatic 42-17 victory Sunday night.
ThunderWolves Women's Soccer shutout at home
- A goal by Fort Lewis College in the final minutes lifted the Skyhawks to a 1-0 win over the Colorado State University-Pueblo women's soccer team Sunday, at the Art & Lorraine Gonzales Soccer Complex.
Air Force men’s swimming team wins two duals in North Dakota
- The Air Force men’s swimming team won a pair of dual meets in Grand Forks, N.D., Saturday, Oct, 18, defeating North Dakota (151.00-86.00) and South Dakota (164.00-73.00). The Falcons were 4-0 on the weekend in Grand Forks.
Truex’s Strong Talladega Performance Spoiled With Late Hit
- Yogi Berra’s famous quote, “It ain’t over ‘till it’s over” would be an appropriate description of Martin Truex’s run Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
UCCS Men's Soccer Beats Christian
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs senior midfielder James Roberts scored two goals within a 94-second span early in the second half to lead the Mountain Lions (6-7-1 / 5-5 RMAC) to a 4-0 victory today against Colorado Christian University
More Top Sports Headlines