Top Sports Headlines
Pack women, Kim come from behind to take Wolf Pack Invite crowns
Posted: 6:15 PM
- Led by individual champion Leina Kim (So., Saipan, CNMI), the Colorado State University-Pueblo women's golf team posted a second round team score of 307 to win the 2-day, 36-hole Wolf Pack Invitational at Elmwood Golf Course in come-from-behind fashion by 10 shots over Monday night leader Western New Mexico.
Golf Tournament supports The Home Front Cares
Posted: 6:12 PM
- The Home Front is honored again to be among the select nonprofits chosen to hold a tournament at the prestigious, exclusive Sanctuary in the foothills south of Denver
Broncos visit So. Colorado on "Mile High Salute to Fans Tour"
Posted: 2:43 PM
- The Denver Broncos are on their second annual "Mile High Salute to Fans Tour" this week and will be visiting various Southern Colorado communities.
Avalanche back in playoffs, focus on Wild
- As the season went along and the Colorado Avalanche kept winning and winning, they broadened their ambitions: From simply making the playoffs to accumulating 100 points to capturing a division title.
Express take game one against Sky Sox, 6-3; Game two postponed
- The Colorado Springs Sky Sox could only manage to get in one game of Monday’s twin bill before the cold temperatures and wind forced the second game to be postponed.
Denver buildings lit in burgundy, blue for Avs
- Denver is showing its support for the Colorado Avalanche as they get ready for the playoffs.
ROCKIES PLACE LHP BRETT ANDERSON ON THE 15-DAY DL
- The Colorado Rockies announced today that the club has placed left-handed pitcher Brett Anderson on the 15-day disabled list with a fractured left index finger
Bonino puts Ducks past Avalanche in season finale
- Nick Bonino scored 1:33 into overtime, and the Anaheim Ducks finished the regular season with a 3-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday night.
Giants beat Rockies 5-4 in 10 innings
- Brandon Crawford led off the 10th inning with a splash homer to give the San Francisco Giants a 5-4 victory over the Colorado Rockies on Sunday.
ROCKIES ACTIVATE RHP TYLER CHATWOOD FROM 15-DAY DL
- The Colorado Rockies announced today that the club has activated right-handed pitcher Tyler Chatwood from the 15-day disabled list.
More Top Sports Headlines