Top Sports Headlines
Johnson helps Cardinals beat Broncos 22-20
- Playing in a final preseason game for the first time since 2009, running back Chris Johnson ran 11 times for 45 yards as the Arizona Cardinals beat the Denver Broncos 22-20 Thursday night.
Gonzalez hits 2 HRs again as Rockies rout Giants 11-3
- Carlos Gonzalez homered twice for the second straight night, Chris Rusin pitched a complete game and the Colorado Rockies routed the reeling San Francisco Giants 11-3 on Thursday night.
Broncos T.J. Ward Releases Statement Regarding His One Game Suspension
- Please see below for a statement from Broncos safety T.J. Ward, who received a one-game suspension from the NFL on Thursday for violating its Personal Conduct Policy.
ThunderWolves predicted to finish 2nd Women’s Golf Preseason RMAC Coaches’ Poll
- Coming off a second-place finish at the 2015 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Championship, the Colorado State University-Pueblo Women's Golf team has been picked to finish second once again in the Preseason RMAC Coaches' Poll as released Thursday by the conference office.
BRONCOS S T.J. WARD SUSPENDED ONE GAME BY THE NFL
- Denver Broncos safety T.J. Ward has been suspended for Denver’s regular-season opener against the Baltimore Ravens (Sept. 13) for violating the National Football League’s Personal Conduct Policy, the league informed the Broncos on Thursday.
Federal Judge Hands Down Ruling In 'Deflategate' Case
- A federal judge deflated "Deflategate" Thursday, erasing New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for a controversy that the NFL claimed threatened football's integrity.
Omaha Holds On To Top Sox In Tight Contest
- The Sky Sox and Storm Chasers battled their way through a tight contest in Omaha’s 4-3 win before a crowd of 3,611 at Security Service Field on Wednesday night.
SPORTS AUTHORITY TO RENEW MOUNTAIN WEST FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE SPONSORSHIP
- For the second consecutive year, Sports Authority will retain its entitlement of the Mountain West Football Championship Game to be played on Dec. 5, 2015 as announced today by the Mountain West Conference and its rights partner, Learfield Sports.
Colorado State, Altitude partner for weekly TV show
- Colorado State Athletics announced Wednesday a marketing partnership with Altitude Sports & Entertainment, which includes a weekly 30-minute television show entitled STATE of the Rams.
Paulsen's 2-run single lifts Rockies over Diamondbacks, 5-4
- Ben Paulsen hit a two-out, two-run single and the Colorado Rockies rallied for four runs in the bottom of the ninth to beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-4 on Monday night.
More Top Sports Headlines