Top Sports Headlines
Air Force beats RIT, 4-3, in overtime
- Senior Scott Holm scored the game-winner in overtime and Chris Truehl made a career-high 38 saves as Air Force beat RIT, 4-3, in an Atlantic Hockey Association game, Saturday, Oct. 25, at the Academy’s Cadet Ice Arena.
Grayson's 5 TDs key CSU's 45-31 win over Wyoming
- Garrett Grayson threw for five touchdowns, pushing his career total to a school record 53, and Colorado State beat Wyoming 45-31 Saturday night for its sixth straight win.
CC Hockey Falls to New Hampshire
- Maxim Gaudreault scored twice and Adam Clark made 22 saves to lead New Hampshire past Colorado College, 6-2, Saturday night at the Whittemore Center Arena in Durham, N.H. The victory propelled UNH to a 2-2 record this season while the Tigers fell to 2-4.
No. 25 UCLA beats Colorado 40-37 in 2 OTs
- Quarterback Brett Hundley scored on an 8-yard keeper in double overtime to give No. 25 UCLA a 40-37 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
Defense guides No. 12 ThunderWolves to 20-12 victory at No. 11 Orediggers
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo defense lifted the No. 12 ThunderWolves to a 20-12 victory at No. 11 Colorado School of Mines, Saturday in a Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference battle.
High School Football Scores - Week 9
- Southern Colorado High School Football Scores for Week 9 (10/23/14 - 10/25/14)
Air Force Volleyball Evens MW Record with Win Over Nevada
- he Air Force volleyball team evened its conference record this afternoon (Oct. 25) with a 3-1 victory over Nevada at the Academy’s East Gym.
Air Force water polo splits two games at Rodeo Tournament
- The Air Force water polo team, ranked 13th in the nation, split a pair of games at the Rodeo Tournament, Saturday, Oct. 24, in Santa Clara, Calif. Air Force is now 10-13 overall this season.
CC Volleyball beats Texas Lutheran and Schreiner in SCAC action
- No. 8 Colorado College returned to Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play with a pair of impressive wins against Texas Lutheran University and Schreiner University on Saturday in Seguin, Texas.
No. 6 CSU Volleyball earns 17th-straight win with sweep of Utah State
- On a day the Rams celebrated those who have paved the way – bringing back more than 40 former players and staff members for Alumni Weekend – the sixth-ranked Colorado State volleyball team continued its winning tradition, sweeping Utah State (25-18, 25-15, 25-20) at Moby Arena.
More Top Sports Headlines