Top Sports Headlines
CSU-Pueblo's first Altitude game and Pink Out set for Saturday
- There are many ways and plenty of reasons to support the No. 2 Colorado State University-Pueblo football team Saturday when the ThnderWolves battle rival Adams State University at 6 p.m. in the squad's return to the Neta and Eddie DeRose ThunderBowl after a month since the last home game.
Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Names Steelhammer Mountain West Player of the Week
- The Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl continues its fourth season of conducting weekly Facebook Player of the Week polls, driven by fan votes, recognizing exemplary on-field play within the two Bowl affiliated conferences, the Pac-12 and Mountain West.
CC Women's Soccer Visits First-Place SDSU, New Mexico
- Colorado College plays the first of four consecutive Mountain West road games this week when the Tigers visit San Diego State University and the University of New Mexico.
Truex Jr. Taking Recent Surge to Kansas
- In the past three Sprint Cup Series races, Martin Truex Jr. has driven his No. 78 Furniture Row/Denver Mattress Chevrolet to finishes of 14th (Chicago), 12th (New Hampshire) and seventh (Dover) for a three-race average of 11.0.
Royals beat A's 9-8 in 12 in AL wild-card thriller
- The Kansas City Royals had waited 29 years to reach the postseason. They weren't going down without a fight.
CSU-Pueblo Men’s Golf concludes play at WNMU Fall Intercollegiate
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo men's golf team concluded its fourth tournament of the season Monday, finishing 15th at the WNMU Fall Intercollegiate at the Golf Club of Estrella.
Air Force Finishes Tied for 13th at Mark Simpson Invitational
- Backed by a top-15 finish from senior Blake Edwards, the Air Force golf team wrapped up competition at the Mark Simpson Colorado Invitational this afternoon (Sept. 30) in Erie.
Dalzell Turns in 70 as UCCS Men's Golf Finishes 10th in Arizona
- Dustin Dalzell led the University of Colorado Colorado Springs men’s golf team with a 70 at 2-under par to lead the Mountain Lions to a tie for No. 10 at the Western New Mexico Fall Intercollegiate at the Golf Club of Estrella.
Darwin Jumps 18 Spots as UCCS Women's Golf Places Sixth at Colorado Mesa
- Alex Darwin improved 18 positions with a 74 and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs women’s golf team took 10 strokes off of yesterday’s round to finish in a tie for sixth at the second RMAC event of the season at Bookcliff Country Club.
ThunderWolves Women's Golf post 8th place finish at RMAC #2 Tournament
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo women's golf team completed the final round of the RMAC #2 Tournament, today, at the Bookcliff Country Club.
More Top Sports Headlines