Top Sports Headlines
Booker, Colorado outduel USC 98-94 in triple overtime
- Askia Booker scored a career-high 43 points to lead Colorado to a 98-94 win against Southern California in triple overtime on Thursday.
Randolph's double-double leads Grizzlies over Nuggets, 99-69
- Zach Randolph had 15 points and 17 rebounds, Jeff Green added 13 points and the Memphis Grizzlies built an early lead en route to a 99-69 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Thursday night.
National Championship banner revealed at halftime of men's basketball Saturday
- Come and celebrate the 2014 NCAA Division II National Champion Colorado State University-Pueblo football team one more time, as the National Championship banner will be revealed at Massari Arena
Roberts set to play in the College Gridiron Showcase Jan. 31
- Former Colorado State University-Pueblo football All-American C.J. Roberts (CB, Boynton Beach, Fla.) will showcase his talents at the College Gridiron Showcase in Arlington, Texas, Jan. 31.
Air Force beats San Jose State 66-52
- Matt Mooney scored 20 points off the bench to lead Air Force to a 66-52 win over San Jose State on Wednesday night.
Denver snaps 7-game skid with 93-85 win over Pelicans
- Arron Afflalo scored 20 points and the Denver Nuggets snapped a seven-game losing streak, 93-85 over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday night.
Broncos agree to terms with Wade Phillips as new Defensive Coordinator
- The Denver Broncos agreed to terms with Wade Phillips to be their defensive coordinator and Joe Woods to coach the team’s defensive backs, it was announced on Wednesday.
Air Force WBB Downs San José State 83-80 - Snaps 30 game conference skid
- Air Force women’s basketball (2-18, 1-8 Mountain West) defeated San José State 83-80 (9-10, 3-5 MW) in Mountain West action Wednesday night at Clune Arena.
BRONCOS HIRE BRIAN PARIANI AS TIGHT ENDS COACH
- The Denver Broncos hired Brian Pariani as their tight ends coach, it was announced on Wednesday.
Boise St. comes back from 12-down; beats Colorado St. 82-78
- Derrick Marks scored 26 of his 28 points in the second half and made the go-ahead 3-pointer as Boise State defeated Colorado State 82-78 on Wednesday.
More Top Sports Headlines