Top Sports Headlines
Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets
- Jordan Crawford scored a career-high 41 points and Harrison Barnes added 30 as a squad of Golden State backups beat the Denver Nuggets 116-112 Wednesday night.
Cashner solid in Padres' 4-2 win over Rockies
- Andrew Cashner pitched into the eighth inning and Chris Denorfia drove in two runs to lift the San Diego Padres to a 4-2 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night
RedHawks bullpen comes up big, top Sky Sox, 8-6
- Despite a six-run third inning by the Sky Sox (5-8), the RedHawk pitching staff buckled down to hold the Sox to just one hit over the final six and a third innings to pick up their second consecutive win Wednesday at Security Service Field, 8-6.
9-Year-Old Colorado Cancer Patient Gets His Very Own Upper Deck Rookie Card!
- Upper Deck has joined forces with the Friends of Jaclyn charity to shine a light on some of the incredible children who have been the inspiration for collegiate teams throughout the nation by creating trading cards of them with their respective teams.
CSU Women's hoops add two transfers to 2014-15 roster
- Colorado State women’s basketball Head Coach Ryun Williams on Wednesday announced the additions of guards Jamie Patrick and Hannah Tvrdy to the 2014-15 roster.
NHL Hockey Coming To Colorado Springs For First Time
- Professional ice hockey will come to Colorado Springs this fall. The Colorado Avalanche will take on the Los Angeles Kings on October 2nd.
Four homers, 16 hits not enough for Sky Sox; RedHawks take game one, 11-9
- Some late inning slugging for the Colorado Springs Sky Sox wasn’t enough as the Oklahoma City RedHawks held on 11-9 for another slugfest Tuesday night at Security Service Field.
Mountain Lions Turn in Season's Best Tournament Score
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs women’s golf team continued its improvement in the inaugural season with the best tournament score of the season in a sixth-place finish at the Colorado State-Pueblo Wolf Pack Invitational.
Pack women, Kim come from behind to take Wolf Pack Invite crowns
- Led by individual champion Leina Kim (So., Saipan, CNMI), the Colorado State University-Pueblo women's golf team posted a second round team score of 307 to win the 2-day, 36-hole Wolf Pack Invitational at Elmwood Golf Course in come-from-behind fashion by 10 shots over Monday night leader Western New Mexico.
Golf Tournament supports The Home Front Cares
- The Home Front is honored again to be among the select nonprofits chosen to hold a tournament at the prestigious, exclusive Sanctuary in the foothills south of Denver
More Top Sports Headlines