Top Sports Headlines
Rockies beat Diamondbacks 11-10 in Mexico
Posted: 8:37 PM
- Matt McBride homered twice and drove in four runs, helping the Colorado Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 11-10 in a split-squad game on Sunday.
No. 11/14 Pack finish off four-game sweep of Cougars with a pair of wins Sunday
Posted: 8:37 PM
- The No. 11/14 Colorado State University-Pueblo baseball team swept a Sunday doubleheader against Colorado Christian University to complete a four-game sweep of the weekend series.
Martin Truex Jr. Finishes 6th; Overcomes Early Problem to Continue Top-10 Streak
Posted: 8:36 PM
- A strong team effort propelled Martin Truex Jr. and the Furniture Row Racing team to a sixth-place finish in Sunday's STP 500 Sprint Cup Series race at Martinsville Speedway.
Air Force Baseball With 7-4 Win Sunday at Jacksonville State
Posted: 8:35 PM
- Air Force baseball defeated Jacksonville State, 7-4, in a non-conference game Sunday afternoon at Rudy Abbott Field. The Falcons improved to 10-16 and dropped the Gamecocks to 16-9.
Rockies' Carlos Gonzalez say he is OK after knee scare
Posted: 1:34 PM
- Colorado Rockies right fielder Carlos Gonzalez acknowledges he was "scared" when he felt pain again in his surgically repaired left knee.
Switchbacks Open Inaugural Season in Austin, Game Ends in Heartbreaking 2-0 Loss
Posted: 1:31 PM
- The Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC opened their 2015 inaugural USL season on the road in Austin, Texas.
Duchene, Iginla have 3 points each as Avs beat Sabres 5-3
- Matt Duchene had a goal and two assists, Jarome Iginla had three assists and the Colorado Avalanche kept their slim playoff hopes alive with a 5-3 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday night.
Doubleheader sweep against Cougars extends CSU-Pueblo’s winning streak to 13
- The Colorado State University-Pueblo baseball team stayed red-hot Saturday, sweeping a doubleheader against Colorado Christian University at All-Star Park.
Air Force drops Jacksonville, 18-5, in lacrosse
- Freshman Chris Walsch scored a career high six goals as Air Force beat Jacksonville, 18-5, in a college lacrosse game Saturday, March 28, at Falcon Stadium. Air Force improved to 5-5 overall while Jacksonville fell to 4-4.
Air Force Baseball's Rally Falls Short in 7-6 Setback at Jacksonville State
- Air Force baseball dropped a 7-6 non-conference game at Jacksonville State Saturday afternoon at Rudy Abbott Field. The Falcons dropped to 9-16 while the Gamecocks improved to 16-8.
More Top Sports Headlines