Top Sports Headlines
Cruz homers in 5th straight game, Seattle beats Rockies 10-4 in Jon Gray's debut
- Nelson Cruz homered for the fifth consecutive game, and the Seattle Mariners spoiled Jon Gray's major league debut with a 10-4 victory over the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday night
Fiery Sanders expands his role with Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders is so wired to win that he considers his competitive streak both a blessing and a burden.
Late Sox Rally Comes Up Short In 6-5 Loss
- The Iowa Cubs held off the Sky Sox after a wild ninth-inning rally in their 6-5 win before a crowd of 6,763 at Security Service Field on Tuesday night.
Westminster approved to become member of NCAA Division II
- The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has approved Westminster College to begin the three-year Division II membership process.
Bullpen Blows Two Late Leads In 12-10 Loss
- The Sky Sox dropped a wild 12-10 contest to the Iowa Cubs in disappointing fashion before a crowd of 2,145 at Security Service Field on Monday night.
Cruz hits 30th homer, Mariners beat Rockies 8-7
- Felix Hernandez pitched effectively into the seventh inning, Nelson Cruz homered in a fourth consecutive game to reach 30 for the season, and the Seattle Mariners beat the Colorado Rockies 8-7 on Monday night.
Two Pack football games to air on regional and national television
- Two Colorado State University-Pueblo football games will air live on regional and national television this season, garnering more national exposure for the defending NCAA Division II National Champions.
Nuggets Extend Danilo Gallinari
- After restructuring his deal, the Denver Nuggets have signed forward Danilo Gallinari to a multi-year contract extension, General Manager and Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Tim Connelly announced today.
BRONCOS PLACE WR KYLE WILLIAMS ON INJURED RESERVE; SIGN WR CORBIN LOUKS
- The Denver Broncos on Monday placed wide receiver Kyle Williams on injured reserve, it was announced. Also on Monday, the team signed wide receiver Corbin Louks.
Broncos P Colquitt takes a $1.4 million pay cut
- Two years after becoming the league's highest-paid punter, Britton Colquitt has increased his chances of making the Denver Broncos' roster by agreeing to a $1.4 million pay cut.
More Top Sports Headlines