Top Sports Headlines
Air Force Takes Down No. 21 Colorado State on Late Field Goal, 27-24
- Weston Steelhammer certainly proved he has a fitting football name and did so in the clutch against his team's biggest rival.
Afflalo scores 22, Denver beats Phoenix 122-97
- Arron Afflalo led seven Nuggets in double figures with 22 points, and Denver won its fourth straight at home by beating the Phoenix Suns 122-97 on Friday night.
Marshall expects to play Sunday at K.C.
- Broncos top tackler Brandon Marshall says he expects to play Sunday night at Kansas City after clearing concussion protocol and practicing in full Friday.
Canisius comes back for 3-1 win over Air Force
- Air Force scored first but Canisius scored three unanswered goals for a 3-1 win over the Falcons in an Atlantic Hockey Conference game
No. 21 Colorado St. braces for Air Force's option
- Even as Colorado State rolls up wins this season, coach Jim McElwain can't quite forget the game in which he felt like his team quit.
Green scores 24, Suns beat Nuggets 120-112
- Gerald Green scored 24 points and Eric Bledsoe had 21, leading the Phoenix Suns to a 120-112 win over the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night.
Bickell lifts Blackhawks over Avalanche, 3-2
- Bryan Bickell scored late in the third period and the Chicago Blackhawks overcame strong goaltending from Calvin Pickard to beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 Wednesday night.
Indianapolis claims Shaun Phillips off waivers
- The Colts have claimed outside linebacker Shaun Phillips off waivers from Tennessee.
CSUP's Allen named finalist for Gene Upshaw Division II Lineman of the Year Award
- The 2013 Gene Upshaw Division II lineman of the Year, Colorado State University-Pueblo senior defensive end Darius Allen (Pueblo, Colo.), has again been selected as a finalist for the prestigious Division II award.
PEYBACK FOUNDATION TO SUPPLY MEALS FOR 2,000 FAMILIES THIS THANKSGIVING
- The PeyBack Foundation is proud to continue its tradition of providing meals for families this Thanksgiving holiday and will do so for the third consecutive year in 2014.
More Top Sports Headlines