- The Pitkin County Coroner's Office is planning to conduct virtual autopsies in cases where a traditional procedure would take too long, or goes against the religious beliefs of the family.
- The commission that regulates oil and gas drilling in Colorado is preparing to decide on new rules to limit spills during major floods like the one that hit the Front Range and eastern plains in 2013.
- Helicopter surveys on Sunday are showing more extensive damage than earlier thought from an overnight earthquake in the mountainous central Japan area that hosted the 1998 Winter Olympics.
- Peak Internet customers in southern Colorado may find that their internet service is down or very slow. The company says a fire overnight destroyed one of its primary network facilities.
- Federal aviation investigators say Virgin Galactic's experimental spaceship broke apart in flight over California's Mojave Desert after a device to slow the craft's descent prematurely deployed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741