Top Science & Technology
Viewer Pictures of the Partial Solar Eclipse
- Here are some viewer pictures of the partial solar eclipse Thursday.
CNET News: Snapchat Photos Hacked
- Hackers have reportedly stolen nearly 100,000 private pictures and videos from Snapchat users and are threatening to release them.
Injuries Reported after California Quake, Thousands without Power
- Three people were seriously injured after a large earthquake caused significant damage in California's northern Bay Area, and nearly 90 patients have been treated at one hospital.
Strong quake kills at least 175, injures 1,400
- China is sending more than 2,500 troops to a region shaken by a deadly earthquake today. At least 175 people were killed and 1,400 injured.
How To Protect Your Information If Your Cell Phone Is Lost Or Stolen
- You don't even want to imagine it-- your cell phone being lost or stolen. Beyond the cost of replacing the phone, the information it has stored on it is invaluable, and could be jeopardized if it falls into the wrong hands.
Satellites Show Major Southwest Groundwater Loss
- A new study based on NASA satellite measurements reveals what researchers called a shocking loss of groundwater in the Southwest's largest river basin.
Amelia Rose Earhart completes global flight
- Amelia Rose Earhart has completed the round-the-world journey that her namesake never finished nearly eight decades ago.
Second Deadly Lightning Strike in RMNP
- For the second day in a row, lightning has been blamed in the death of a visitor at Rocky Mountain National Park.
Strong quake hits Mexico, Guatemala; 3 dead
- At least three people are dead after a magnitude-6.9 earthquake jolted a wide area of southern Mexico and Central America.
Small Earthquake Rattles Greeley Area
- An earthquake rattled the Greeley area and was felt by many residents, but there were no reports of any problems.
More Top Science & Technology