RE-1 Cripple Creek-Victor Schools were on a two-hour delay Tuesday morning after a heating unit overheated at one of the schools.
Witnesses say police and fire departments were outside the high school early Tuesday morning. Jan Hamilton with the City of Cripple Creek tells 11 News a heating unit that had overheated and caused smoke, but there was no fire.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.