Pueblo Co. Jail Inmate Dies, Autopsy Scheduled To Confirm Cause

By: KKTV Email
By: KKTV Email

A forensic autopsy is scheduled to confirm the cause of death for an inmate of the Pueblo County Jail. The sheriff says early indications are that there is nothing suspicious about the death.

Sheriff Kirk Taylor confirmed the inmate died Wednesday at Parkview Medical Center, where the inmate was taken for a medical furlough after becoming sick in the jail Tuesday. 11 News is working to contact the county coroner to confirm the inmate's name.

The coroner is scheduled to perform the autopsy Thursday to confirm the cause of death was related to the illness. The sheriff says they have "no reason to believe it was anything other than medical."

• by lola101 Location: pueblo on Mar 13, 2012 at 06:11 AM
    i bet i know why that humanbeing died, theres a messed up flu like bug going around pueblo and i bet he told medical at the jail and when they decided to go see it was already too late he probley died at the jail or maybe if the medical staff would give the inmates their medication we would'nt have a prob with everyone thinkin this is or is not worthy of the new WELL HELL YEA!!!! this is in my community and yes pueblons pay taxes why cant we get wat we pay for ourselves... are can we get a dollop of justice....
  • by @lola101 Location: colorado springs colo on Mar 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM
    I do.
      by lola101 on Mar 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM in reply to @lola101
      thank you sometimes police are themselves corrupted and will aresst anyone for a penny!!!!!
  • by lola101 Location: pueblo colorado on Mar 12, 2012 at 08:56 AM
    attention does anyone ot there care that the medical department in pueblo county jail dont help for days on end my husband has a bad heart and they wont allow asprine to him that he's prescibed by his dr. on the streets not just that med but others that can save lives does no one love life no more or our we just as cold as the medical unit in pueblo county jail .ps there food is nasty as hell and the portion sizes what or our inmates in kindergaren......
  • by brainwashed on Mar 11, 2012 at 09:20 AM
    Not jealous, just embarrassed at the way our government has used media to manipulate society. I dropped out of high school early to help with bills at home but have always made good money (60k a year),enough to support my family and charitable causes. Though we argue on here, the sad thing is we would probably get along great if we met face to face. Gotta go now or I'll miss my tee time.
  • by brainwashed on Mar 11, 2012 at 09:20 AM
  • by The Man Location: Colorado Springs on Mar 10, 2012 at 05:06 PM
    @Brainwashed.... You must not have a job, of course, the military has ranks and with that being said you must follow as long as its within the regulations. Again, I made the decision to go in after some college. They pay for the degree I seek as well as a law degree. So unless you have it much better, which I highly doubt, you should just thank me. Your level of education at Everest College doesn't compare to mine. I chose a good path at my young age and for you to try and talk bad about being a soldier.... well, i cant get mad because ur a loser, i don't take orders now, but having some discipline makes a person better... That includes no prison or jail and not hearing from uneducated idiots like yourself who has to depend on "mommy" for a place to stay... Im probably younger than you and I definitely have done more in my life than you, so the title I give myself is actually an understatement. Don't be jealous buddy. Jealous people don't go anywhere in life!
  • by brainwashed on Mar 10, 2012 at 08:28 AM
    Funny title "the man", who admits taking orders. You probably take orders from your wife now. It doesn't take heart to be a soilder, usually just a choice from a judge, enlist or become a felon. At such a young age as 18, many mistakes can be made. Mistakes that can land you in prison or the military.
  • by brainwashed on Mar 10, 2012 at 08:25 AM
  • by brainwashed on Mar 10, 2012 at 08:25 AM
  • by The Man Location: Colorado Springs on Mar 9, 2012 at 09:40 PM
    @ Brainwashed, I laugh at people like you that couldn't do it. Its okay, I understand that your useless and probably couldn't take orders and do what I have done. I don't have hard feelings when it comes to people like you. No need to be angry (brainwashed), it takes heart to be a veteran of the armed forces. Maybe if you would stop living in your mothers basement and see what the world has to offer, you would be a little more happier. Wait, you must be a felon, Sorry!!!!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 141939293 - kktv.com/a?a=141939293