Mother And Son Arrested For Meth Possession

A mother and son have both been booked into the Pueblo County Jail for possession of drugs.

On Saturday, narcotic units from the Pueblo County Sheriff’s Office and the Pueblo Police Department executed search warrants for illegal narcotics at a home on the 900 block of Frontier. Upon searching the home, officers found more than eight ounces of meth, more than 8 different prescription drugs and more than $6,500. Officers also discovered a .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun and a .22 caliber rifle.

Travis Seilheimer, 25, and his mother Denise Seilheimer, 49, were both arrested on charges of possession of a schedule two controlled substance and possession with the intent to distribute. Police say that additionally, they each received a special offender charge. In Colorado, the special offender charge is essentially a drug distribution charge if certain facts are present, like a prior felony drug conviction.

• by listenwell Location: pueblo on Feb 23, 2011 at 10:00 PM
    meth is a very bad adiction that myself have been fighting for 4 years and i am so disgusted with the drug but i still finding myself donig meth once a month still all i can say is if u never have tryed meth dont diffenatly do not try it its not a oh ill try it only once or ill quite when it becomes a problem my advice dont start or you will end up with the disease and all other diseases that follow i used to make meth i have rehabilatated myself enough i will never make meth again but its like a disease it seems i have to smoke sum meth once a month or i have no energy at all i will continue to get rid of this terrible disease if i can but some diseaseis are not cureable so coming from a meth addict who has a bad disease called meth dont try meth or u to will have the disease and all that follow and that true shiiii u know what i mean iam out peace its the devils drug it really is but really peace out
  • by ssdd Location: pueblo on Feb 11, 2011 at 02:29 PM
    Not to worry, you two, the DA here in Pueblo doesn't prosecute felonies. Just look at his record! You will be running the streets with frauds, rapists, home invaders and murderers real soon...
  • by member of family Location: CS on Feb 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM
    John, sooner or later as a family tree grows there will be a bad branch, no matter that the trunk is strong and thriving. I'm speaking in a parable, just as JESUS did. And since you are judge and juror of my "family name", let me just explain. My children go to one of the hardest high schools in Colorado, their grades are STRAIGHT A's,they give back to their community,(like their parents and grandparents),go to church, live very sheltered and GUIDED lives. One of my children has been identified as being a "gifted" child and has just been nominated to go to a national medical forum hosted by institutions like Harvad. He would like to discover cures for diseases or be a cardiologist. If you ever need a heart transplant, maybe he'll be your doctor. Incidentally, at the head of this "family" sit my parents. They are two of the most respected people in Pueblo,two of the most selfless,they give generously of their time, money and resources. I get your disgust, I feel the same and sadness.
  • by dee on Feb 7, 2011 at 07:10 AM
    how pathetic. some people just don't know nothing about life. no morals what so ever.
  • by John Location: C.S. on Feb 7, 2011 at 06:11 AM
    Laura, I can easily say that I do not have ANYONE even close to these drug users in my family or even around my family. I'm not judging, just looking at some mug shots of a couple of meth heads on the internet.
  • by rickens Location: Pueblo on Feb 6, 2011 at 07:00 PM
    Meth. . .when you can't hold a real job.
  • by laura Location: colorado springs on Feb 6, 2011 at 04:51 PM
    It is strange that you say that because I happen to know the family and they do have very strong values. However there are always bad apples who make wrong decisions...or a series of bad decisions. Can you honesty say you have no one like this in your family. Who made you judge?
  • by John Location: C.S. on Feb 6, 2011 at 12:19 PM
    Nice family values! Whiskey Tango!
  • by George Location: C/S on Feb 6, 2011 at 09:21 AM
    Boy, I bet grandma is so proud.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 115425479 - kktv.com/a?a=115425479