Pueblo West Firefighters were able to respond to a fire just south of their fire department within three minutes and say it was extinguished within 20.
The fire, at 329 South Falcon Drive, started around 10:00 a.m. with either a dryer or a furnace in a crawl space. It caused light smoke damage and some structural damage to the floors.
Nobody was injured in this fire.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus