Prescription drugs returned to the Police Operations Center in Colorado Springs, October 26, 2013.
There will be a drug take-back day Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents can drop off their unused and expired prescription medications.
Tablets, capsules, liquids will be accepted.
Items like needles, oxygen containers, mercury thermometers, chemo or radioactive substances, pressurized canisters or illegal drugs won't be accepted.
Drop Off Locations
- Springs Police Operations Center located at 705 S. Nevada Ave.
- Security Fire Station located at 400 Security Blvd.
- El Paso County Department of Transportation ;located at 3275 Akers Dr.
- Memorial Hospital North located at 4050 Briargate Pkwy
- Pueblo County Sheriff's Office located at 320 Joe Martinez Blvd.
- Pueblo Rural Fire Department located at 24941 Hwy 50 E.
- Pueblo Police Department located at 200 S. Main Street.
- Rye Fire Department located at 4485 Bent Brothers Blvd.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus