2 Men Rescued From Burning Pueblo Home

By: Jake Walker Email
By: Jake Walker Email
To join the conversation on this story and others, "like" our KKTV 11 News Facebook page!

Police and witnesses came together to rescue two men from a burning home in Pueblo. That's according to the Pueblo Fire Department.

It happened at 302 N Glendale in Pueblo just after 11pm Tuesday night.

Witnesses say the house was engulfed in flames when the men were rescued.

When firefighters arrived, one man was unconcious in the street and one was talking with police. Both men have been airlifted to Denver hospitals.

Firefighters tell 11 News they believe they know the cause of the fire. They say one of the men admitted to smoking, while on medical oxygen.

The firefighter we talked to says this happens way too often and suggests no one smoke near medical oxygen. He says people should leave the area, if they plan to light up.

11 News is working to bring you updates on the conditions of these two men. Stay with KKTV for updates.

KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.

If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.

powered by Disqus
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 218677151 - kktv.com/a?a=218677151
Gray Television, Inc.