This Memorial Day, many businesses and restaurants are offering freebies and military discounts.
Matthew Cheng, creator of eCoupons.com and MemorialDayFreebies.com provided this list of discounts and freebies offered by national retailers today. We have included the full list, below, but those businesses with locations in Colorado are highlighted in bold type.
1. 7-Eleven is kicking off memorial Day Weekend and Slurpee season with a 49-cent medium-size Slurpee drink from May 24-27.
2. Home Depot is also offering a 10% Military Discount (up to $500 maximum) off a single-receipt purchase all active-duty, National Guard and reserve, retiree and disabled service members, honorably discharged veterans, and their spouses and dependent children.
3. Hooters is offering Free Hooters Wings for Military Veterans and Active Duty on Memorial Day.
4. Jo-Ann is offering 20% off regular, sale-priced and clearance items to past or present members of the armed forces, as well as their families.
5. Lowes is offering a 10% Military Discount to those currently serving in the Armed Forces and to all veterans.
6. Max & Erma’s is Giving Away Free Sliders on Memorial Day.
7. Outback Steakhouse is offering Military Mates 10% OFF discount is open to Military Personnel.
8. Shoney’s is offering a Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day.
A listing of Memorial Day Freebies can be found at www.MemorialDayFreebies.com.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.