The Princeton Review is out and the Air Force Academy has made the ranks.
The Review says the U.S. Air Force Academy’s professors are among the most accessible in the nation in their The Best 371 Colleges Guide, released Tuesday.
The Air Force Academy ranks fourth in the nation in professor availability with a student-faculty ratio of 9:1 and an average class size of 20. The AFA also boasts that 100 percent of the faculty is full-time and no classes are taught by teaching assistants.
The Academy also came out in several other top-20 rankings in the nation, including:
• #4 Don’t Inhale
• #6 Stone-Cold Sober Schools
• #8 Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
• #11 Most Conservative Students
• #11 Everyone Plays Intramural Sports
• #19 Scotch and Soda, Hold The Scotch
All of these rankings were given to the AFA in The Best 371 Colleges, the new 2010 edition of its annual "best colleges" guide.