Family Loses Home To Electrical Fire After Black Forest


A Springs family working to figure out what comes next. Their home was spared in the Black Forest fire, but then they lost it yesterday in an unrelated house fire.

Just one week after Richard Reynolds and his family were allowed back into their home- a fire not connected to the wildfire destroyed it.
Richard lives in the home on Teachout Road with his wife, three children and his grandparents.

No one was home when the fire started. His grandparents returned from church around 12:30 and called 911.

"All I can say is, I got my family, got God in my life, what else do I need," Reynolds said.

The fire chief says the initial investigation shows an electrical issue in the living room may have started the fire.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 212679831 -
Gray Television, Inc.