Fire Destroys Home Near Florissant

By: KKTV 11 News Email
By: KKTV 11 News Email

A home near Florissant, northwest of Colorado Springs, was destroyed by fire Monday.

One person was home when the fire started, but was able to get out of the house safely.

Firefighters first responded to the fire at 9 a.m. and stayed at the scene until about 5 in the evening.

Firefighters say their preliminary investigation shows the fire started with a wood stove.

The home was on Manchester Circle, just off Twin Rocks Road.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 178928571 - kktv.com/a?a=178928571
Gray Television, Inc.