A woman can't stay at her home because of a fire Monday afternoon.
The fire was near Fountain Mesa Road.
Firefighters say flames were seen coming out of a window when they got the call.
The woman who lives there wasn't home at the time the fire started, and no one was hurt.
Investigators tell us some kind of spontaneous combustion started the fire, but they didn't know exactly what happened yet.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.