House Fire In Fountain

By: KKTV 11 News Email
By: KKTV 11 News Email

A woman can't stay at her home because of a fire Monday afternoon.

The fire was near Fountain Mesa Road.

Firefighters say flames were seen coming out of a window when they got the call.

The woman who lives there wasn't home at the time the fire started, and no one was hurt.

Investigators tell us some kind of spontaneous combustion started the fire, but they didn't know exactly what happened yet.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 181951221 - kktv.com/a?a=181951221
Gray Television, Inc.