A grass fire burned several acres near the Big R store on Highway 24 in Falcon.
Judge Orr Road was down to one lane while firefighters moped up.
The fire burned about 5 acres in a pasture and no structures were threatened.
Firefighters say the fire was likely started by a cigarette thrown out of the window of a passing car.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus