Investigators Think Grass Fire Was Started By Cigarette

By: KKTV 11 News Email
By: KKTV 11 News Email

A grass fire burned several acres near the Big R store on Highway 24 in Falcon.

Judge Orr Road was down to one lane while firefighters moped up.

The fire burned about 5 acres in a pasture and no structures were threatened.

Firefighters say the fire was likely started by a cigarette thrown out of the window of a passing car.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 179558201 -
Gray Television, Inc.