Fire At Sno-White Linen In Old Colorado City

By: KKTV 11 News Email
By: KKTV 11 News Email

A timely walk past a dry cleaning business may have prevented a fire from devastating the building.

Someone walking by the Sno-White Linen & Uniform Rental in Old Colorado City around 9:15 p.m. Wednesday saw flames and smoke coming from the building and called 911. The Colorado Springs Fire Department responded to the 25th Street location within three minutes.

The flames turned out to be a lint fire from a commercial dryer. Firefighters kept the flames contained to the roof of the building, and were able to get it out within 30 minutes. No injuries were reported.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 222451851 -
Gray Television, Inc.