A timely walk past a dry cleaning business may have prevented a fire from devastating the building.
Someone walking by the Sno-White Linen & Uniform Rental in Old Colorado City around 9:15 p.m. Wednesday saw flames and smoke coming from the building and called 911. The Colorado Springs Fire Department responded to the 25th Street location within three minutes.
The flames turned out to be a lint fire from a commercial dryer. Firefighters kept the flames contained to the roof of the building, and were able to get it out within 30 minutes. No injuries were reported.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.