Fire Starts In Attic Of Colorado Springs Home

By: KKTV Email
By: KKTV Email
Firefighters have put out a fire that started in the attic of a home on 23rd Street in Colorado Springs.

credit: KKTV

To join the conversation on this story and others, "like" our KKTV 11 News Facebook page!

Firefighters have put out a fire that started in the attic of a home on the west side of Colorado Springs.

The fire started around midnight at a home near 23rd and West Platte Avenue. Firefighters say two people were in the home when the fire started and they were both able to get out.

It took firefighters about two hours to control the fire. They have not ruled on a cause of the fire. We'll let you know what they find out.

KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.

If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.

powered by Disqus
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 227979271 -
Gray Television, Inc.