KKTV 11 News | Colorado Springs, Pueblo | News

Fire Sparks In Garage Overnight

By: KKTV
By: KKTV

Firefighters worked quickly Sunday morning to ensure flames from a garage fire didn't hop to neighboring homes.

Crews got on scene within six minutes after the homeowner at 821 Las Animas notified CSFD that there was a fire in her garage. They were able to get the fire under control in 15 minutes.

Along with the homeowner, her daughter was also at home when the fire began. The fire was reported around 5 a.m.

The garage was a total loss, but since it is detached from the house itself, the home did not sustain any damage.


KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.

If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.

powered by Disqus
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 181738031