Students at Jackson Elementary School in District 11 were evacuated Friday on reports of a small fire in the boiler room.
The fire was reported around noon. Students were allowed to return inside just before 1 p.m.
Colorado Springs firefighters responded to the scene to investigate. We are still working to confirm whether there was a fire.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus