Fire crews responded Friday morning to a house that was already destroyed by a fire in Eastern El Paso County because of a flare up.
The fire first broke out at a home on Sphinx and Falcon highway. Fire crews tell 11 News that it likely started in the laundry room and may have spread to an oxygen tank causing an explosion.
Crews tell 11 News that the fire flared up again. The fire is now out.
Nobody was injured in the fire.
The house is a total loss.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus