Crews Extinguish Trash Fire Inside Waste Management Facility

By: KKTV
By: KKTV

Employees at a Waste Management transfer station were alarmed to find smoke inside the building when they arrived for work before dawn Saturday.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department was called to the scene, and determined a trash fire had started sometime during the night, and had been smoldering for an hour or more.

The fire was easily contained.

The Waste Management station is located at 1965 Commercial Boulevard, near Circle and I-25.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 180685531 - kktv.com/a?a=180685531
Gray Television, Inc.